Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Warcraft 3 Paladin outfit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this for his weapon:

[item]Maul[/item]

Right now Otton Lioncourt is lvl 21...I could lvl if needed. I just feel awkward when RPing someone who was a paladin in the 2nd and 3rd wars and he doesn't even look like a WC3 paladin.

Can someone care to help me find an outfit that would fit?
I'll sure try. You may need to max your level at 50 in order to wear it, though.

Try using the modelviewer, and just PM me with all the junk you need. (And preferably where to find it.) Hopefully, I can get to it before I have to return this computer.
[Image: arthas1js2.jpg]
[Image: paladin-large.jpg]

There's really only one set that truly fits the bill, and that's the lightforge lookalike set.
[Image: Lightforge_Look_Alike.jpg]

[item]27408[/item][item]24457[/item][item]24021[/item][item]25942[/item][item]24458[/item][item]24364[/item][item]27420[/item]
[Stupid question XD]

I wont be wearing the helmet
Your question still applies. The highest level on those is 66. And that's for the boots.
I do agree it might feel weird to have a Paladin like that. I would suggest writing him a profile and having it accepted and him poofed to 80, getting tokens and the proper items, but you're not Grunt yet.

So the next suggestion would be to put him off for now and play a simple character, get the vouches and get Grunt. Don't be tied to one character.

Next suggestion would be to dress him into civilian clothes. You know, no armor... just simple clothing you would use to go around town and if someone asks about the armor say something like: It's being repaired.

Last suggestion would be a set like: [item]Overlord's Chestplate[/item] or something like [item]Platemail Armor[/item] until you get to Grunt and all that.
I put this together quickly, not sure if there´s a level req for them but for the future they might be an option at least.

Spoiler:
[Image: WoWScrnShot_060409_230111.jpg]

[Image: WoWScrnShot_060409_230146-1.jpg]

Items used:
Spaulders of Valor
Lightbringer Chestguard
Gauntlets of Valor
Belt of Valor
Lightbringer Leggings
Boots of Valor
and the mace you linked.

Also, the Lieutenant Commander´s Plate Pauldrons would have looked better if you ask me, but oh well.
Nostra's set would require level 60.
Theik Wrote:Nostra's set would require level 60.

70, actually. Because of the Lightbringer gear.
ulteo29 Wrote:
Theik Wrote:Nostra's set would require level 60.

70, actually. Because of the Lightbringer gear.

Ah, true. I actually looked at the model and thought it was the level 60 PvP set, but it's not quite as shiny gold. My bad.
Aisha Wrote:I do agree it might feel weird to have a Paladin like that. I would suggest writing him a profile and having it accepted and him poofed to 80, getting tokens and the proper items, but you're not Grunt yet.

So the next suggestion would be to put him off for now and play a simple character, get the vouches and get Grunt. Don't be tied to one character.

Aisha, not sure if you check my posts or what not. Bowie (my gnome warrior) has been approved and I am currently pending gruntship
After plenty of browsing the model viewer, I have come up with what -I- find is the most accurate. :)

Spoiler:
[Image: aktpqp.png]
On the top left is my version, top right is WoW Uther, and bottom is WC3 Paladin

Head: None
Shoulder: [item]Imperial Plate Shoulders[/item] (12428)
Shirt: [item]Sleeveless T-Shirt[/item] (18231)
Chest: [item]Grand Marshal's Plate Chestpiece[/item] (28699)
Belt: [item]Studded Girdle of Virtue[/item] (24458)
Legs: [item]Grand Marshal's Plate Legguards[/item] (28702)
Boots: [item]Knight-Lieutenant's Plate Greaves[/item] (23287)
Bracers: None
Gloves: [item]Grand Marshal's Plate Gauntlets[/item] (28700)
Cape: [item]Grand Cloak[/item] (15190)
Right Hand: [item]Maul[/item] (924)
Left Hand: [item]Tome of the Dawn[/item] (43654)
Quiver: None
Tabard: Optional

Required Level: 70

Edit: I just noticed, that you have to be a Warrior class-wise for this set to work. (The Paladin Grand Marshal thing looks nothing alike at all)
-BUT- I believe that you can be a warrior using the game mechanics but still be a Paladin as a "IC class", since the fighting is using emotes anyway.
zarakk Wrote:After plenty of browsing the model viewer, I have come up with what -I- find is the most accurate. :)

Spoiler:
[Image: aktpqp.png]
On the top left is my version, top right is WoW Uther, and bottom is WC3 Paladin

Head: None
Shoulder: [item]Imperial Plate Shoulders[/item] (12428)
Shirt: [item]Sleeveless T-Shirt[/item] (18231)
Chest: [item]Grand Marshal's Plate Chestpiece[/item] (28699)
Belt: [item]Studded Girdle of Virtue[/item] (24458)
Legs: [item]Grand Marshal's Plate Legguards[/item] (28702)
Boots: [item]Knight-Lieutenant's Plate Greaves[/item] (23287)
Bracers: None
Gloves: [item]Grand Marshal's Plate Gauntlets[/item] (28700)
Cape: [item]Grand Cloak[/item] (15190)
Right Hand: [item]Maul[/item] (924)
Left Hand: [item]Tome of the Dawn[/item] (43654) (Although you can't use this with the Maul unless you are a Warrior)
Quiver: None
Tabard: Optional

Required Level: 70

Edit: Doing some changes because the Grand Marshal thingies are warrior only.

That's just impressive. :P
Quote:After plenty of browsing the model viewer, I have come up with what -I- find is the most accurate.

Very impressive, truck loads of kudos for yaself, I'm goin' ta use that, should my Aldridge get approved and discover the light :)