Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introductions: Marcus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm what you could call a regular Roleplayer, I've been roleplaying since I was twelve which adds up to ten years this year. I'm somewhat of a powerplayer but when told to back down I will, I like to be efficent and such but I rather have fun than being a general bother to the others. I love roleplaying all kind of characters, thugs, thives, guards and even ministers, there's a good balance of good and evil in my characters but I generally prefer to be good. I usually favor classes which dish out damage since their more fun to play in my opinion.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Sweden and as such my primary language is Swedish, however since I've had extensive training in the english language I can both speak and write it fluently with some minor spelling grammars when it comes to the writing.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother and freinds, I saw that my brother had registerd to the beta, got intressted and did it myself. I've played it ever since it came out and I'm still going.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've heard from a friend that the roleplaying is great and that is exactly what I'm looking for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Every aspect and kind, I love the social interactions, battles, politics and more. I love roleplay as a whole and as such adapt to every situation I happen to find myself in.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have no favorite, I like most classes and races for who they are and how they are built up. I have to say though that I love the Gnomes quick thinking, cuteness and general intelligence.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have great roleplaying sessions and to be met with the same respect as I greet others with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This one was hard, I read them twice and found two I equally embrace as your greatest:
Respect and Tolerance, I see these two as some of the biggest problems sometime when comming across the retail or private market, and as such I love that their adressed as some of your "need to follow" rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

His footsteps were light, the guards didn't notice him as they spoke to eachother in low voices in an attempt to conceal that they were slacking of, the better for him. He moved over the stone floor, not a sound could be heard, his pressence was concealed by the darkness and the fact that he knew what he was doing. His movements were swift and he prepared his daggers as the person he was looking for appeard merly a couple of feet away, he took the last final steps and lunged foreward.

Blood started to gush out on the floor, followed by a gurgling noise and a large thud as a body hit the ground. "So...close..." were the last words to escape his mind and lips as the last of his strength slipped away and his lifeless body laid there on the floor. He had failed, the Kingdom wouldn't fall.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There's acctualy one question I have from reading your rules. "Defiance of GMs also lies under this rule. If a GM tells you to do something, DO IT. Even if you don't agree with it. If you have a concern, bring it up with Grakor via PM." Does this rule apply even if what they tell me to do is something which is an offence to the other rules, ie rulebreaking in anyway. I know this sounds a bit stupid but I want to clarify it.
Welcome to the server! If a GM tells you to break the rules, report it to another GM and to Grakor. If you're doing something stupid and a GM intervenes, that's when you need to listen.