Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction: Meios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, strangely enough. I'd have to start things off with my name. It's Robert. Though I prefer to be called Joey. Now, about that.. My middle name is Joseph, and I enjoy the character from the Friends TV show a lot. Umm.. Secondly, I'm a rather mature twenty-three year old, who tends to play a lot of Female characters but is quite capable of playing a Male. I'm part Bulgarian and Part Cyrian(sp?) Though I was born here in New Brunswick. I'm a huge fan of Anime, a HUGE gamer and a lover of RP. Anymore you'd -like- to know. Ask.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am currently residing in New Brunswick, Canada. My primary language is English. I don't necessarily have a secondary language, but I've picked up on certain phrases or words in languages such as French, Japanese and rare amounts of German. This coming September, however, I'll be relocating to Ontario, Canada.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, back in wee little 2004, a friend of mine, whom we called 'Meeko', brought his 'puter over to my apartment one weekend. He had been showing off his 50ish Undead Rogue to me and my friends when he hopped off and gave us a look see at the character creation and all that jazz. I was so enthralled that I just had to get a copy for myself.. however it was useless to me until I got my very own PC that could handle the graphics to not be 'choppy' up in 2009. I got WoW in 2006 and created an account, and for two years I played my account on other people's computers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Role Play. It was brought to my attention not too long ago, and I just don't see why I'd have to pay to do something I enjoy doing. RP. I also sought out your server for individual's that could compliment what I have to offer. And what I have to offer is a new experience.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm fond of any kind of action tossed to me. I try to neglect or turn down any ERP, though I am willing to go to -A- point, but otherwise do not. Relationship related Rp's are interesting as well, while large, military related ones tend to send me into disarray as I haven't found any good, solid one's that stay together.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say the Bloodelves. Though I'm unsure of their availability on the server, Nightelves are a close second, followed by the Draenei. I've played mostly Paladin characters, but have a couple Rogues and a Hunter that I've gotten used too. My knowledge of what the three Races / Classes can do have me at a comfortable line.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Expectations? Hmm.. Don't whine. Show respect. And treat everyone around accordingly. Follow the rules, and just have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the fact that you HAVE them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The ground remained calm as the blanket of smoke began clearing, two silhouettes coming into focus now. One was a female Blood elf Paladin, clad in thick plate armor, an eye patch with the engraving of a skull, and her signature breast length, strawberry-blond hair settling as blood trickles from her forehead. She gripped the very gruesome, and deadly double-bladed War axe in her hand as she looked menacingly to her opponent, who had a very similar appearance, with paler features and a more rigid atmosphere about her. She was the Paladin's opposite. She was a Blood elf Death Knight, who's only purpose it seemed, was to do nothing else but to cause pain and anguish to this Paladin, who sought retribution. The Death Knight smiled rather creepily to the Paladin, giggling rather eerily as a small child would,

"Nel has you now. Nel will kill you, and make you Nel's new pet! Nel hates Meios!"

Meios, the Paladin, glances down to her weapon. Her one arm holding it with almost relative ease. Meios looked up to Nelial with lost breath. Gripping the hilt hard, Meios glared at Nelial after her speech, narrowing her eyes.

"You attain nothing from this Nel! Stop this! Please!"

Meios pleaded, not so much in tears, but in defiance of her foe. Nelial closed her eyes and shook her head in disapproval, opening them again as they locked onto Meios.

"Nel hasn't been clear with Meios? Nel's EVERYTHING involves killing YOU! Meios! Nel will succeed!"

Nelial began into a bloody charge towards Meios, drawing her two rather 'weak' in appearance, blades. Meios quickly readied herself, pacing her breathing carefully as the oncoming attack approached. Nel launched a relentlessly, powerful dual striking blow towards Meios' skull. Meios gripped the hilt of her axe with her other hand and brought one side of the blade up to meet where the two blades themselves would hit. Upon contact, a shock wave of pure kinetic energy spread out from their position, Meios sinking instantly into the ground about four inches deep. Meios grit her teeth, heaving upwards and thrusting to throw Nel off balance, casting Blessing of Might on herself halfway through the thrust, her muscle tissue bulging around her whole body and increasing her strength tremendously for a short moment.

"I... will not... allow you.. to advance any.. Further!"

As Nelial lost her balance, flying back and sliding along the dry, dirty terrain and coming to a halt, she looked immediately to Meios as she saw her body being enveloped with a bright light, in the form of an aura. The light slowly became even bright in Meios' left hand as she raised it to her mid chest, filling herself with the same light, seemingly healing herself some. As the Blessing of Might faded and her bulkiness went to normal, Meios dropped her axe, with both of her hands glowing intensively.

"Nel knows what you're trying to do! Nel won't allow it!"

Nelial tossed both her blades into the ground in front of her, her hands emanating an onyx black and wispy light which swirled around her hands at the same intensity as Meios'. Meios narrowed her eyes, bringing her arms back and thrusting them forward towards Nel, with Nelial doing the same to Meios. From Meios' hands, a large beam of Holy energy scorched in the direction of Nelial, and from Nel's, a massive black beam of dark, onyx and dark violet energy screeched at Meios' attack. The two beams collided, both seeming to struggle to control the flow as neither gained much on the other. Meios clenched her teeth, pushing out more holy power, while Nelial clenched her teeth, a few runes on her body vanishing as her attack intensified as well.

"Errrrrrgh!"

Nelial yelled out painfully, as she relentlessly continued.

"Urrggghhh!!!"

Meios screamed in agony as well, her attack not seeming to want to let up as well. As the two powers tried to overcome the other, a final stream of both of their intensified boost in power slammed towards the center of each respective blast. When the two collided, there was an explosion which broke the beams entirely, but sent both opponents flying back and away from one another. Meios' axe flinging along with her, and Nelial's sword's plucking out of the ground and following her as well. Meios slammed into blunt, yet jagged rock, the distinct sound of her axe heard whirling towards her, lodging into the rock just to the left of her face and slightly cutting her cheek.

Nelial met a similar blow, except it was broken wall. Nelial was imprinted into the ruined wall, one of her swords' tip slamming into the wall just evading her neck, with the other one slamming very maliciously into her abdomen. Nelial screamed in the most painful way possible, never having experienced a blow from a weapon at that speed before. She went unconscious soon after that, falling limp as if dead.

Meios, in very much pain, looked across the tattered and torn terrain to her opponent, slumping up and dragging her feet over to Nelial. Dripping torrents of blood herself as she went, trying to heal little by little as to conserve what energy reserve she had left, she could only heal herself to the point of stopping the bleeding from her wounds. As she neared Nelial, she realized that she had been impaled by one of her own swords'. Meios limped quickly over, grabbing the hilt and slowly dragging the blade out as fast and efficiently as possible. Once the tip left Nelial's abdomen, she came loose from the ruined wall and fell towards Meios, her obvious reaction was to catch Nelial. Immediately, however, Meios checked for a pulse and miraculously, there was. Meios quickly placed her right hand over the blade wound that was on her abdomen, an intense amount of holy energy rushing into Nelial's body and seemingly and instantly healing all of her external wounds, Meios falling swiftly unconscious herself from using too much of her energy reserves. The two lay side by side, unconscious for quite a few hours before Nelial finally came too, grabbing her temple in pain, sitting up. She looked down to the peacefully resting Meios, who had still remained out cold. She tilted her neck to the side in curiosity, her mouth opening to speak.

"Nel wants to know.. who are you?"

~Fin~

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Ask? Sure. Thank you for taking your time to read this over, with or without approval.
Is that a story about the kind of character you'd play on the server?
Yes, but no at the same time. It was asked of me to provide a piece of RP in the form of a story to my chosen length. Given the opportunity, Perhaps.

But it is as it is. A sample story. The experience I'm willing to learn, as well as produce for the enjoyment of myself and others surrounding me.
Yeah, the story is well-written but... It doesn't seem awfully like what happens here at all (Naruto fight scene? Yes, I think so.). Welcome to the server! But... Try not to be so Naruto/Anime about your characters' combat skills. It doesn't really work like that.
Kaghuros Wrote:Yeah, the story is well-written but... It doesn't seem awfully like what happens here at all (Naruto fight scene? Yes, I think so.). Welcome to the server! But... Try not to be so Naruto/Anime about your characters' combat skills. It doesn't really work like that.

Umm. With Meios I was describing the Exorcism as a form of wave beam attack, and Nel's darker version as Death Coil. Obviously at higher ranks. I didn't even consider any sort of Naruto nor anime-ish battle. Oh well. Thank ye for the Approval? I don't watch Naruto..
Dragonball Z*

I don't watch much Anime, and detest it, so uhh... Yeah. But with the random grunts and the being forced into the ground by an attack...
Just going off by visuals via gameplay. :\