Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Another one takes their leave.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will make it short, sweet and to the point.

Leaving. Rather not say why, I'll just say that this server doesn't feel like it's for me anymore. Unfair opinions and arguments, as well as drama that I really like avoiding, have made my choice to stay or go an overall easy one. To anyone who I've roleplayed with, thank you very much for the experience. As someone who's very fond of her characters, and overall character development, it has been a joy to play with you. It was a bit like watching my characters (and other's characters) grow up, and I'm very proud to have been a part of that.

If anyone wants to keep in touch, just toss me a PM and I'll throw you my screennames on messengers and junk. I'll probably lurk around for the next day or so, but after that I've decided I will be focusing more on my art and on the summer ahead. I'm not passed RP on messengers, but for now...I just need a break from it all.

So until we meet again, CotH, thank you for making my time here an overall pleasant one. To those of you who are here to stay, I wish you luck, many exciting adventures, delicious caek and so forth.

- Kiffles
A.K.A., Larshka, Roselia, Queloria, Abigail, Phea, etc. etc.
Hehe, I'll miss Abigail, good luck on your RP adventures!
When I return, you leave. :(

Goodluck Kiffles, I hope you have a fun summer!
Ah, this is too bad.

I wish you good luck outside of CoTH, in your future endeavours.
*stands in awe staring at the screen for several minutes*

[selfishness] I do some OOC bonding with ONE person on the entire server and you decide to leave! [/selfishness]

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay so far though and I'm happy to have been a minor supporting character in the development of your own Abbeh. Good luck with both art and your time away from CotH.
Toss me one of those PM thingies you were talking about? :mrgreen:
But... But... who will dress up Norman? Or clean up Glocken's house?! Q_Q

But on a more serious note: I'm sad to hear you're leaving, but I guess I don't have the right to stop you, so I hope you do well in whatever else you do!
This is bad.

I'm sad you're going, Kiffles.

But have a good time in all of your future endeavours!
*Taps on a Trumpet.*

I had a right good time RPing wichee. But anyways - Good luck with what you do, and have fun. (As I always tell people. XD) I may take this as a liberty to create an eensy bit of RP at some point with Glocken, if you don't mind. Again, have an awesome time.

In other words - See ya.
Sad to see you leave.

Good luck in your future endeavours!
Bye! Have fun whereever you go!
Good luck on whatever you plan to do.

Peace out