Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Re-Introduction: Varithos! (Gazzick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
One word: Roleplayer. I've ALWAYS loved RPing. Now, don't get me wrong; PvP in WoW is equally as fun to me as RPing. Mindless slaughtering for the cause of your faction leader? Sign me up. As it is summer time now and I do not need to be in school (Though I'd love to be!) I have so much free time, I don't know what to do with it!

I've been told I'm eccentric and... odd. That's up to you to decide. I've also been told that I'm insane. Again, that's for you to decide. Though personally, I do think I have no conscious mind. Ha!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The good 'ol U.S.A. my friends! And as you may see from the above text, I speak the English language. Though I do know a wee bit of Spanish..

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was pretty much dragged into it by my friend, Kyle. Spur of the moment, we had money, a steady flow of income, it was Christmas break. Why not buy World of Warcraft and play it? So we played on retail forever. Leveled to 70, fought monsters, killed Alliance, etc. etc. However, once I started getting left behind in retail and he started getting boosted, I turned to private servers while he continued to pay.

After I grew tired of bugs and exploits on private servers, my love for Warcraft died. until my dad gave me a copy of Warcraft III and Warcraft III : The Frozen Throne that he had found in our attic while cleaning it. Installed it, played it, beat it, loved it. Pretty much rekindled my love of the Warcraft universe. I reinstalled World of Warcraft and continued playing on private servers. Have been ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I pretty much stumbled onto this server like a fool-hardy dwarf stumbles apon an Old God's prison. I found this server and looked it over. Saw the first few words: "WoW Private RP Server". Couldn't believe. I read the rules, looked up everything, hopped on and started playing. I thought, "Finally! After months of mindless slaughter in bug and exploit-filled PvP, a server full of RPers and actually FUN people!"

I got sick of the constant flamers, spammers, and haters on PvP Private Servers and came here. Got greeted by polite, intelligent, people who loved RP. What more could I ask for?

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly, ANY KIND! Though mostly above all, adventure and exploration Roleplay. I do love calm RPs in a tavern or inn, or a fighting RP in an arena or in the heat of battle. But to explore and adventure with good friends and allies and fight together is what I simply LOVE.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race and class, huh? Race would have to be, hands-down, Forsaken. Their undead characteristics are simply amazing in my opinion. Plus, they way their vengeance drives them onward every day is exciting, if not a wee bit evil. For the class, I'd have to say Rogue. Always sneaking in the shadows, stealing, and bribing to get out of trouble... sounds a lot like me (except the stealing! And maybe the bribing. Maybe.)

But I'm not one to shy away from any other race/class. In fact, before I left, I had a Night Elf Hunter and Gnomish Warrior!

What are your expectations of this server?:
The same as they always have been; good, clean Roleplay with polite, respectful and intelligent people. I just hope Conquest of the Horde will always stay like this. Thought Kretol did get me with his last April Fool's Joke.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd have to say the rules on respect. I think that respect is critical anywhere. At home, school, work, and even on a server. Respect your friends, family, classmates, other players, and even complete strangers. Without respect and politeness, we have your traditional private server these days; flamers, haters, and spammers. My three least favorite people.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

It's not much, but this is a small bit of work I did a while back.. Of course, it's not the full thing, just a small chunk of the story.

"You sure this will work?" whispered a squeaky voice from behind the rock. A big, shining grin came from the gnome near the voice.
"You need more faith in me, my friend! Gnomish explosives are far better than goblin ones." The gnome whispered back. There was prejudice and slight sense of hatred in the gnome's voice when he whispered about the goblins.
"Gazzick, come on. You know what the risks are... the You-Know-Whats might be behind there!" the squeaky voice whispered back harshly. Gazzick lifted up his glowing, green goggles from his eyes, imprints surrounding his small face where the goggles had been. With a sigh, he wiped away some soot and sweat from around his face, and placed the goggles back on.
"Yes, but without risks, we wouldn't have results!" Gazzick whispered back triumphantly, beaming ear to ear. He raised a small detonator that fit in his small palm with a large, obvious gray button on it. "Ready, Milly?" he whispered over to the squeaky voice. The gnome rolled her eyes.
"Lets just get this over with and get out. There's dust in my eyes." Gazzick scoffed and look at her with disbelief.
"Honestly! How can you call yourself a gnome anymore!" Without warning, he pressed the small button and immediately a shock wave slammed into the two small gnomes, knocking them off their feet and onto their backs.

Large rock shard flew past them faster than a slug from a dwarven rifle and embedded themselves into the cavern walls behind the two gnomes. Dust scattered everywhere, blocking sight any farther than a foot from their eyes. The explosion sent a wave of heat spreading through the small cavern as well, heating the two gnomes up and making the cold feel hotter than the sands of Tanaris. As the dust settled and the rock shards clambered and fell still on the floor, Gazzick and Milly lifted their heads above the rocky covers they hide behind. When the dust cleared, a large, gaping hole was present in the once solid wall that existed before the explosion.
"See, Milly? Worrywart! Nothing to be afraid of-" Gazzick's jeering was cut short by grunting and roars from the hole. As both Gazzick and Milly looked down the hole, large, ugly and barbaric creatures poured out of the hole. Clubs in hand, one word came to both the small gnome's minds: Troggs. As the large savages ran towards them, Gazzick pulled out a strange, spinning shield and large hammer. "Milly! Set more charges! We'll block this area off!" he yelled to her as he leaped in the path of the rampaging troggs.
"I told you this was a bad idea!" She yelled angrily as she set charges to the cavern entrance. Gazzick just smiled and pulled up his shield to block the first attack.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I've been here before, and I've made several quitting threads. Now I'd like to say I'm here to stay. Like I said in my other thread, I hope I can slip back into the flow of this place and whatnot.
Welcome back to the server! We're willing to give you a second chance to come back, even if you've left before. It's nice to see more faces around the server, new or old.
Thanks. You don't know how brutal RP is outside of this place.

Unless you do.
Varithos Wrote:Thanks. You don't know how brutal RP is outside of this place.

Unless you do.

We do.