Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction: Fizloke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Just now graduating High School! (Class of 09! ^.^ ) and off to college and whatnot... been playing WoW since January 05, and played every Warcraft since I was 7 or so. I take an active interest in the lore and roleplaying as a whole (been called a lore nazi before, made me a sad panda). I enjoy having fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
California, The good old US of A, and that would be English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Starcraft when I was younger (around 6) through friends. My cousin eventually showed me Warcraft 2 and I've been hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, it's a RP server, and it's free. Most of the other RP Private Servers don't seem as professionally done as CoTH is.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Something big and epic. I like to have stories that seem to have meaning. I try to make every story seem more important than it might actually be. It makes things better for everyone, in my opinion.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Gnomes, I freakin love those little furballs. Their lore and just everything about them is so fascinating. Especially since despite being incredibly more advanced they haven't dominated the world yet. As for class, pretty much anything, I find classes are generally very limiting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Decent RP where the rules are actually enforced unlike a certain big brother we know. *cough*blizz*cough*

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Everyone gets respect until it is lost, in my view.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"Gnomeregan is in flames, the troggs are mindlessly breaking everything I once held dear...Those viscious creatures must pay..."

The gnome grabs his arclight spanner and his Bonechopper, he is prepared for the fight of his life. He opens the door ever so slowly, and a trogg charges at him. With little hesitation the small figure spins, his bonechopper doing its namesake with ease. The small creature charges down the corridor, finding some way, ANY way to escape. At last the hall has a turn, the gnome turns and see's a giant machine in the way, piloted by a leper.

"Damn monsters..."

He chucks his arclight spanner at the leper, pulverizing his head, the gnome slides under the machine and finds the elevator, which luckily can still work. He wastes little time, he proceeds to fly up, and out, of his former home, escaping barely with his life.

"I will return..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Well, as you can see, I'm gonna have a gnome, if that means anything.
Welcome to the server!