Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: In the distance, he approaches...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A soft light was slowly approaching the gates of Stormwind.......

A lantern? Aye, it was......

A gruff and rugged man it appears to be, face hidden by a hood and body, by a cloak.....

It would appear as if he was traveling for days or even weeks. ....

His clothing battered and torn to the appearance of some old beggar.....

But he was armed, a sword and a spear. A hunter? No game upon his figure. A warrior? Mayhaps....

He was returning to a place he once called home, months ago.....

"Greetings, may I enter the city?" He boldly asked the two guards at the gates. .....

They step out of his way and trade looks of suspicion with one another....

The man continues onward.....

"Home. Again."
Ahmagah! It's... it's that guy! I know that guy!

Welcome back dude! Or for however long you plan to stay.
Aye. Indeed!

High school for me, is officially OVER.

My diploma looks mighty fine too.

Good to see you, Hawk!

Much has changed in my absence, hmm?
'Grats!

And aye! We've got new heroes, and Scourge has invaded Ratchet. Good stuff, y'know.
Welcome back, Hero.

There's also stuff happening elsewhere. Stromgarde is being reclaimed, the Scourge has taken Ratchet and launch assaults southward. The Blood Elves have launched a purge of their territory. It's an eventful time.
I don't know you, but welcome back!
Haha good to hear that. I won't be going in to detail as to why I've chosen to come back though, but if you must know a hint of it!

I am done with school, the whole nine yards, K through 12. I now have a diploma in my arsenal to search for a job and college, which makes me feel great, by the way!

Though I remember saying that I "will not plan on returning at all", which I feel silly about now that I did indeed, return to CoTH!

Hohohoho!

2 - 3 months and I've never forgotten this place. My second home.

Curse me for putting up that silly farewell thread.

All I can say is that things have changed completely for me, for the better!

I no long have a guilty conscience of logging in to my computer and starting up the internet anymore!

I am proud of myself though, for staying away so long 'til the very end!

Hello, COTH!!!!
OMFG! Welcome back!
Welcome home man! How you been?
I apologize for not banning you as requested... but you seemed to have enough of your own self-control. :)
Hehe, welcome back!
Welcome back! Uuuuh..

Yes.
I dunno who you are yet, but you seem like a cool guy!
Zomgah. It is joo!
My word!
My dealings with you earlier were mostly made up of saying Goodbye, so I might as well continue with saying Welcome :)