Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing Teague
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Edain, and I'm not new to RP, but I'm not a veteran RPer, per se. I've been RPing for about five years now, collectively, and three years of that has been around WoW. I'm normally RPing on forums, but I have RP'd on the actual game, and I prefer that over forum RPing any day. All you really need to know is that I enjoy being around others, and I'm really open towards any kind of RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Born and raised on the western coast of America, I've lived there all my life, and I've traveled around most of America during my younger years. English is my primary and only language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been playing the original Warcraft games since as long as I can remember. I started WoW after I heard about it, and played with a few of my friends, made some other ones, but ultimately, I got bored of it. So, I went into RP, but it was never active enough for my liking, plus, I didn't really enjoy paying for the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Honestly, I kinda just stumbled upon this place. I was searching for a decent RP Private Server, and, this was the first good one I found.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm a fan of all types of RP. I don't mind sitting around a table with a pint and some good friends, or vicious enemies. I could travel all over the world without saying a word and be happy, so long as I can share that travel with someone else. I dislike RPing alone, because, well, you can hardly call that RPing, but so long as there is someone else around, I'm happy to play that sarcastic scoundrel that everyone loathes and loves.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Honestly, I don't really care about the class or race, so long as they blend nicely into an RP. I've always enjoyed the Night Elves because of their lore, along with the Forsaken, and the Rogue class has been a personal favorite of mine for many years and many different RPs, but other than that, even the spunky Gnome Mage works for me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect the members to have a good amount of intelligence to hold themselves up, and know how to at least spell the word grammar.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills and knowing when to quit. Dear lord, I can't tell you how many places I've been where these things have been lacking. Realism is something too. I can honestly tell you that if I see a Night Elf or Blood Elf labeled as 27 years old, I will leave in a heart beat.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hummmm, oh, I've got one. I can't promise that I'll be all that active. Work, plus school, and real life relationships have me all over the place, but, I can promise that I can get in at least two hours a week? Once summer comes, I should be able to even more active, but until then...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I hate vacations.

Slapping a hand on the wooden table and vaulting out of his chair, Nolofwine deftly grazed a hand over his bandoleer and drew a small knife from underneath his leather wraps. Flinging it with the flick of the wrist, it hit dead center into the Human's face, right between the eyes, and sending the man falling backwards with a clatter, throwing drinks off a table and knocking a Goblin waiter aside, spilling more ale and resulting in shrieks from several of the barmaids. Bar fights weren't uncommon in Booty Bay, but they also weren't allowed. Landing on the other side of the table, Nolofwine casually walked towards the door, only to groan as he peeked his head outside. There in the near distance, racing across the docks with their short legs and large feet, were three bruisers with their fat spiked clubs.

Goblins really do have good hearing...

Rushing back into the door and sidestepping around one of the barmaids who was stupid enough to try to stop him, the Blood Elf vaulted over the toppled table and retrieved his dagger, then proceeded to run up the stairs, skipping a step with each stair climbed. A pirate, from the same crew Nolofwine thought, stepped in his way with his sword drawn and took a slash at him. Nolofwine ducked, then quickly threw himself up and at the pirate's side, grabbed his extended arm, and flipped the human over his shoulder. Not wanting to take any chances of the pirate following him, Nolofwine held onto the arm firmly as he flipped the human, and once the man slammed against the hard wood, he applied his second hand to his elbow, and quickly popped the arm out of place. That would keep him there for a few seconds, but by the time he finished screaming in pain, Nolofwine would be long gone.

And so he was. Already two floors above from the bloody scene, the Blood Elf rushed out into the open, only to find Baron Revilgaz himself standing in his way, along with a good handful of bruisers. Nolofwine never did get along with the Baron, and the Baron certainly didn't appreciate another Rogue running through his docks, causing trouble for trade and traders. However, their relationship was a special case. This wasn't the first time the Baron had sent his bruisers after him, and it certainly wouldn't be the last either. Waving a dagger towards the face of the Blood Elf, the Baron scoffed, then turned his head to the side, then the other, signaling to his two groups of bruisers.

"Heeey, Revilgaz, long time no see, eh? How's the family? Got any new shipments you feel like talkin' about?"

"Save it, Nolo. You 'ain't fooin' me. You know what you did."

"Everyone knows what they've done, and your right. I wasn't fooling myself either."

Drawing his blade and rending it upwards, he drew a neat line over the eye of one of the bruisers, sending him into a wild frenzy. Slapping a hand on the bald head of another greenie, Nolofwine vaulted over the pointy eared brute and dodged two of the spiked clubs aimed for his legs. Landing behind the Goblin, Nolofwine tightened his grip on the bruisers shoulder, then lobbed him over his shoulder towards a pair of bruisers trying to calm down the one with the missing eye. The result was slightly comical.

"Say hello to your wife for me!"

Dashing forward and onto the bowsprit, Nolofwine leapt from the end and straightened his body into a diving motion. Plunging through the water, with two bruisers jumping after him, Nolofwine reached into his bag and pulled out an alchemical vial, emptying the contents of it into his mouth. Kicking with his feet and moving deeper into the water, he quickly lost the trailing Goblin's, as the effects of the potion were starting to surface, allowing him to breathe under the water, if only for a short amount of time, but long enough to swim out of the reach of the bruisers.

"Should we prepare a dingy?"

"No, let him go. He'll be back. He always comes back."

I hate vacations.
Welcome to the server! It's fine if you come on here casually. We (Hopefully) all do things in real life too.