Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction: Rangar the Fearless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Christopher, and I am 16 years old. I have played retail since beta and haven't stopped except for 4 months when I had my computer taken away because of grades. So I have some knowledge of Warcraft to RP okay. After WoW stopped the beta, there was 3 months before it was released and that is when I played on my first private server. This last year, I started reading a lot. I had never been an avid reader, but after I read Bernard Cornwell's Archer's Tales, I was hooked. I cant stop reading historical fiction books, my favorite being The Saxon Tales. I never got into roleplaying on other private servers or retail because I have been too shy and scared of making a fool of myself in front of the more experienced roleplayers. I am now putting away those fears in hope of making new friends that will help me with the language, cultural, do's, and don'ts of the Roleplaying world.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am a proud citizen of the USA. English is my primary language and my only one.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all started with Warcraft 3, my brother peachiest it the day it came out. He played it and fell in love with the game play. When he was finished with the story mode he let me play and I fell in love with the lore behind it. The next christmas I asked for my own copy of Warcraft 3 as well as 1 and 2. I have to say I did not play much of Warcraft 1 but I did play 2 from start to finish. Then it was back to Warcraft 3 spending most of my summers getting better. But then came World of Warcraft, as soon as I heard of it I put in my application to be in the beta. I was not accepted in tell the last three months but those few months where the best up to that point and the three after would have been the worst if it had not been for private servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Honestly, your server was the first server that popped up when I typed (WoW private RP servers) and I havenot looked at any other RP servers but your site is so clean, simple, and you sound like you know your stuff. I just don't see the need in searching for others.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:
Like I said, I have not roleplayed much at all so I don't know but I think the fighting, action and danger kind will be the most enjoyable for me. I do enjoy a good political debate though so I guess we will see if I get accepted.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc's are my favorite, I think its there brute strength, there fearlessness in the face of battle that is border line cocky or maybe its there history and passion for their Clans and heritage, what ever it is I love them and probably will not choose to play any other race.

My favorite class is Rogue, I do know why I love this class its because I can sneak in and out of the enemy lines killing one person and leaving the rest wondering who is next.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to learn the do's and don'ts of Role Playing, make new friends, and to have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, I don't like being disrespected, so naturally I don't disrespect people. I like that you have made this a rule because there are too many people out there that can take things the wrong way over such little things.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"I am Rangar the Elder. My father was called Rangar the Elder...and his father before him took the name from his father, who died in a great battle trying to close the Dark Portal. My son will take this name when I die, it is his birth right. My family was one of the first through the Dark Portal coming to this land, now our clan thrives, but how much longer can it last. I have stood in the shield wall thrice times and every time I took lives and gave no life back. I fear that unfair trade is catching up with me. The fear is strong...so strong that I am willing to leave the safety of the clan to put it to the test. This may be my last time to face battle we will see. FOR THE BLOOD WOLF CLAN AND FOR THE HORDE !"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks for reading and I hope its meets your standards.
Welcome to the server! Remember that when you're playing a Rogue, Stealth does not make you invisible to people.
Kaghuros Wrote:Welcome to the server! Remember that when you're playing a Rogue, Stealth does not make you invisible to people.

Yes thank you so much, and I just learned that today, I must not be visible to them at all.
trees= rogues best friend
It doesn't? I thought that as long as you kept your distance, you are invisible to anyone. ((Given similar levels or lower ))