Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: special rp obj vendor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have recently (*gasp*) discovered the shatterspear village, and noticed to my great amazement the NPCs selling all sort of decorative stuffs - among others, the special hat one, the shirt&dress one, and the miscellaneous objects one. Most of them seems to be these objects one simply can't have because... well, there's no normal ways to get them it seems.

I have a suggestion to include some stuffs - make them just like the training weapons if you want, after all, on this RP server, what items are for is mainly aesthetic.

First, I've noticed some weapons only NPC have. For instance, that... triple bladed thing the Night Elf sentinels wield. Would be a really nice addition to the NE players.
Then you have the giant swords Stormwind guardians seem to wield occasionally - well, why not. And of course, I can't pass the awesome twin-blade sword the Silvermoon guardians are wielding. I'm sure I'm passing a whole lot of those special weapons you simply can't have.

And then - something that has been itching me incredibly ever since my character is blind, and somewhat astonished me: the fact that, there's no player-aquirable blindfold item in the game? o_O

And yet, the model seems existant; just check the Gerald Mindslave NPC in undercity, she is wearing one.

anyway, those are just the items coming to my mind right now, I'm sure my fellow members can find more to think of
The only blindfold I can think of is the one that Illidan drops. But if Kretol wants to he can make a custom with the same model like all the other headgear.
There is a blindfold, it drops off Illidan in the Black Temple. Cursed Vision of Sargeras to be specific. The sentinel's glaive isn't obtainable, I don't think, though the blood elves guard weapon is also unobtainable, I think the closest thing is... the Glaive of the Defender. Granted I don't remember what the weapon looks like. :P
Glaive of the Defender actually looks like a custom private server item, seeing as the person's level is 300. XD
I have seen a weapon with that model though, so it's obtainable in some way. :P It may or may not be that specific weapon. But I just realized that the item in question is an artifact, or something like that.
ulteo29 Wrote:Glaive of the Defender actually looks like a custom private server item, seeing as the person's level is 300. XD

Yeah, you can create a model of those NPC items so long as you know the displayID of it; which is possible, those NPC items are all inside modelviewer, and the recent versions show the displayid of the models inside it!

Although its all up to the admin to see if he wants to spend his time making such custom items.
Wait, modelviewer shows the display id of the item? :) Which one have you been using, hehe? And you think you can find a mac version?
Quote:, I can't pass the awesome twin-blade sword the Silvermoon guardians are wielding

The glaives are built into the Guardian Model.
I think there should be a few other tibits and things added to the game, obviously this can take ALOT of effort, time and hassle, so don't be surprised if this gets denied.
We did have blindfolds at one point. We don't anymore since as soon as we let people buy them everyone ended up randomly blind and then un-blinded when they needed to be. Though if you have a token and the right circumstances we could give you the Cursed Vision one.
SweetSpirit Wrote:
ulteo29 Wrote:Glaive of the Defender actually looks like a custom private server item, seeing as the person's level is 300. XD

Yeah, you can create a model of those NPC items so long as you know the displayID of it; which is possible, those NPC items are all inside modelviewer, and the recent versions show the displayid of the models inside it!

Although its all up to the admin to see if he wants to spend his time making such custom items.

I spawned one once, and it doesn't look anything like a glaive. Also, it's legendary and doesn't work in combat.
Shivali Wrote:Wait, modelviewer shows the display id of the item? :) Which one have you been using, hehe? And you think you can find a mac version?

Its some unofficial version that shows the displayid of items and all npc items for some strange reason. Its acrually not all that fantastic because in the Shirts meny it doesn't get rid of the npc shirts T-T. To get it I guess you could search WoW Model Viewer 0.6.0.3, thats what my modelviewer says it is.

Also.......... WHAT?! Mikan, people actually did that???
... >.<

EDIT: I Got it awhile ago, when Modelviewer wasn't being updated and it was having fatal errors when the new Arena stuff got in. The fancy dancy druid-looking stuff. The version before that had the jaws of human females and a few other races missing as well as all fingers but their thumbs! It was hideous!
Quote:We did have blindfolds at one point. We don't anymore since as soon as we let people buy them everyone ended up randomly blind and then un-blinded when they needed to be. Though if you have a token and the right circumstances we could give you the Cursed Vision one.

QFT, nuff said.
Most people don't RP blindness correctly anyway, or are Demon Huntards and say they have magical sight. There are reasons we don't offer a lot of custom stuff we used to have.
Kaghuros Wrote:Demon Huntards

D:
There's that mind slave lady in the Undercity that has a bandaged blindfold thing, but I'm not sure if that's part of the model or just an item. :/
Pages: 1 2