Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shadowind's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player let's see..well i've played WoW since EU released, firstly starting on Silvermoon(PvE) and then moving to Moonglade(Rp) when it opened. Was still new to the game and didn't really know what Rp was so I decided to give it a shot. Been playing there since.
It took me a good few months to get to 60, mainly due to the fact I was Rping from logon to logout. Even though it was my first ever Rp char, I quickly got used to Rping and was enjoying it alot. Made my own guild (The Defias Renegades) which was very successful, having around 150 active members at one point. I've been told from many people that i've Rp'd with that how I Rp on my main char is unique and very enjoyable, which is always a good thing to hear.
I don't really stick to one aspect of the game, some of my best friends in game have come from raiding and PvPing

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
England, and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A few weeks before release, my friend absolutely pestered me into buying it, I kept saying no at first but eventually bought it when it came out, good call eh?

What made you seek our server over others?:
Simple fact that it's a mainly Rp server, a serious one. Don't really have the cash to pay for retail now (Seeing as I have 3 active accounts >.>) so back to playing private servers, but don't want to give up Rp.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Dark, underground criminal Rp is my specialty. Not your typical thug, though my main char is one of those that can get their way into any part of society and use it for their own gain.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Male Rogue, mainly because that's what my first char is. Rogue because well I prefer criminal Rp as I said above, Human because there's so much potential. Races like Night Elves can't really pull off the 'Evil' thing well, because of their background. Whereas Humans can play either Evil, neutral or good.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Serious, enjoyable Roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Types of Rp - I find this the most appealing, on live if you Rp a certain way or do something unique you may be looked down on.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A story, plenty of things to tell from my char on live, here goes.

Standing upon the hillsides of the gates to Stormwind, Shadowind looked out into the forest blanketed in darkness. The recent unforgivable act of his sister, Mirax, being abused in the most horrid way pounded his mind. Revenge was to be had on those who had cut him deeper than any blade. He ran his fingers through his obsidian hair which ran down to his shoulders, swaying gently in the breeze. Folding his well built arms as a voice crept from behind him.
"Kitty..", the voice soft and almost trembling. He looks back over his shoulder, his eyes meeting those of a female Kal'dorei. Dressed similar to Shadowind, blackened leather with blades at their belt, and no doubt other concealed weapons. Her turquoise hair contrasting the dark sky, a figure to die for, and a figure which you -would- die for.
"What're you doing here Chess? The tavern is back in the city.", Shadowind replies almost sarcastically. On the inside there is no other he was more glad to see than her, she would always lighten his mood no matter what had happened. She rolls her eyes as she is answered, walking close to him silently until she is right behind him. Wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her cheek on the back of his right shoulder as she speaks, almost whispering.
"I was worried about you, I heard what happened..and I know what it is you're going to do. Just..be careful?", she clutches him tightly as she finishes her sentence, closing her eyes as if this was the last time she would see him alive.
"I'm always careful. It was Mirax who was not...and because of that, they're going to wish they never laid eyes on her", he clenches his gloved fists as he ends his words. Almost snarling as he does so, his fangs baring a little from his mouth.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well no questions, just looking forward to hearing, and hopefully joining ya'll soon!
Welcome to the server!