Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Spellclaw's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I used to play retail for about 2 years, quit for school. When I did play, I just liked to level and RP on Moonguard (US) and Sisters of Elune (US) on a myriad of characters. I usually like the play a strong support character dynamic, making my presence an undeniable one in groups and in story.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from the USA and I only speak English and a little bit of Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

One of my friends started playing WoW and introduced it to me, became hooked since.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well, it's an outright RP server and you guys seem to take it seriously, so how could I refuse?

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like tavern RP, a good way to past the time. But our characters did not become the center of legends from drinking, and some adventure RP and dungeon and serious situation bits are also a favorite. But I enjoy RP anywhere, anytime. I'm mostly 99% IC on WoW.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Humans for the Alliance have always held my interest as having the shortest mortal life, but also the biggest spirit out of the five. As for the Horde, I sympathize with the Trolls and their long journey to where they are now as a people, fighting alongside their practical brother and sister Orcs. But between Human and Trolls, I would have to say Trolls, 52-48 deal. And my favorite class has always been the Priest, a wielder of Light and Hope, but also Shadow and chaos. A very diverse class in my eyes.

What are your expectations of this server?:

To go to Goldshire and find plenty of naked draenei females. LOL No, in all seriousness I am hoping to find some awesome players with an awesome community and welcoming atmosphere for another immersive RPer.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Keyboard skills. I love that, finally it becomes enforced! If only real WoW servers had this rule...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Zumanja's dirt-covered feet padded deeply in the sand as he made his way across the scorching land. His flaming red hair was damp with sweat and between his tusks came a wheeze as his steps came to a halt. Rolling up his white robe sleeves, he placed his fingers to his chest and chanted a minor healing spell, a faint glow eminating from him. With a renewed vigor, he peered into the cloudless sky and hissed, shielding his eyes from the sunlight with his twisted wooden staff. "Dis sun gonna be da end of me," he muttered, pulling out a small silver flask from his belt. Lowering himself, he sat crouched behind a rock, enjoying the shade as he sipped his spring river water peacefully. "Soon, I be back home in Durotar. Soon...I be startin' my trainin' to become a full Voodoo Priest. Them centaurs gonna be given a real taste of pain, then. Heh...only a matter o' time..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nothing comes to mind. Hope my application is acceptable. :D

Had a heck of a time figuring out how to post, with my IP being blacklisted for no apparent reason by spamhaus...
Welcome to the server! Large organizations such as schools are often blacklisted. Bear with it if you can.