Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Intro: halfcooked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm 16 and I enjoy playing football(not soccer). I game whenever I can, and World of Warcraft is my primary choice. I try to have maximum fun when playing WoW, and most of the time I'm successful in that regard.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from the United States and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have some family members who play World of Warcraft and how often they played it led me to believe that it had to be fun. I got the game for Christmas shortly before Burning Crusade came out, and I've been slaying dragons ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:For the most part the retail RP servers are not very good. Most of the players on them don't even understand what RP is.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplaying with small groups, primarily groups of three. I enjoy travelling and adventuring, as well as relaxing in the taverns and conversing by the fire, while watching all of the different people come through.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:I love the Tauren. With their unbelievable might it amazes me how peaceful they are most of the time. Druids are my favorite class, due mainly to their versatility, their closeness to nature, and their ability to shapeshift.

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect this to be a server full of Roleplay and great people who all want to have a good time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Typing guidelines. It drives me insane when people use abbreviations and smilies during roleplay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I've been chasing this centaur for a while and it's beginning to get dark. What caused him to wander this far into Mulgore anyway? Questioning the centaur and myself, I persist. Suddenly, he disappears between two hills and then into a forest. I break through the trees and into the forest where he is waiting for me. At first I suspect he is tired of running and is preparing to fight, but then I see a centaur laugh for the first time in my life. I realize my mistake instantly. As 20 arrows fly towards me I can only chuckle at how naive I am. First a centaur steals my food, and then a centaur steals my life. It's funny how things can work. As the arrows begin to pierce my body, I think about the tall green grasses outside of our hut, I think of the wolves nearby that I would hunt with my son, and I think of my dear Serga greeting us as we get home. And with this, I fall to my knees. I see another wave of arrows approaching. But that's okay, I won't feel them.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
Welcome to the server! It's not often I see an introduction story involving a character making a mistake and dying because of it.