Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hhanu Hhanu Hhanu!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I played retail WOW for quite a long time, and discovered RP about 3 years ago. Ever since then, I've been addicted to roleplay, fascinated by character development.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the US. I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Hehe, I was a WC3 nerd.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I googled "Private RP realms WoW" and you guys popped up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds of RP. My characters change from their enviroment, they can be innocent if they interact with children a lot, or they can be evil and dark if they interact with rogues and killers.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead: They're so B.A. and their dance....their dance wins.
Druid/Shaman: ...I'm not a hippie! I just like...nature-related things. Haha.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I would like to see a group of mature players RPing.
I hope that I would be immersed into the Roleplaying community right away.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humiliation! People. Need. To. Know. When. To. Give. Up! One of the main reasons why I left retail WoW was because of those ego-tistical RPers who just CAN'T let their character look bad.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Hhanu looked across the azure sky from the great city of Thunder Bluff. The young tauren would be the human equivilant of 20, at a height of 7'3 feet and weighing about 376 pounds, a normal height and weight for his race. Next to him sat a large bag, with many different contents within, a small straw-woven doll pops out at the top, along with a few books and a neatly wrapped stack of kodo-jerky.

Hhanu picked up his belongings and headed for the Great Lift, as a few residents pass him by. As he took the last step to the lifts, he turned around to the bustling city and in a loud voice he yelled "When I am back Thunder Bluff! I shall be a shaman!", he waited for a response, but the great city seemed to be deaf to his call, as the denizens there continued on with their busy life. Hhanu coughed in embarassment and turns around, descending from the lift, heading for the Mesa to start his pursuit of nature.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Are there in-character raids both PvP and PvE-wise?
We do all in-character fighting in emotes, except if both people agree to duel which doesn't really happen, and usually with some sort of /roll based combat if it's with a lot of people that don't know each other too well. Raiding is usually OOC since it's not like 5 guys can kill the 2000 folks in Moonbrook in character.

Welcome to the server!