Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Greetings, My name is Stefan(but i prefer to Not use my real name, so this will be a one time only, if possible)
I am slightly advanced Roleplayer, i used to play on Steemwheedle Cartel(EU) a while ago as Gendor, He was my first character and under 73 levels i learned to roleplay, then i grew tired of the server and thought to put wow for a while.
Now i am back, and i decided to try out a roleplay server which is more "Guarded" by the GM's then Blizzards servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from sweden (thus my main language is Swedish) but i'd still say i am very good at using the English language to some levels.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

The first time i got my hands into the Warcraft world was when i played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos, i liked it so much i got Frozen Throne to, this was however when World of Warcraft had just started So i got a late start in the world.

What made you seek our server over others?:
(Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:)

The biggest reason i wished to join your server was because i grew tired of Blizzard and their server, I also saw the name of it in another forum post, and when i checked it out i was... Astonished, so to say.
The rules made up was realy made For the players, and that is what realy makes a good game i'd say.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

When it comes to my roleplaying i like to walk around in the world, meet other wanderers, maybe visit a town from time to time to sit and have a drink in a tavern, I must say i roleplay alot of difference from time to time, some times i might stay in a town to look for a job, some times i might tag along a band of warriors to fight an battle, most of this depends on what i happen to come by on my journey.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I have tried most classes of World of Warcraft and what can i say? I both like and dislike them, but to tell the truth i got myself in my Human Warrior, sure i died a few many times, but i enjoyed playing as him, i Might re-make him here, but i am still not sure.
Now that i might get the chance to join this server i want to try a Horde character, and i might go with an Orc Warrior or Warlock, There's still chances i might try something else, like Troll shaman, but only time will tell.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect this server to be "full" of roleplayers, who still takes time to go out and do some OOC questing to maybe gain level, gain gold, gain loot, gain... Whatever they might want.
But mostly, i hope to find a server i Can enjoy and grow as a Roleplayer.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

And here's a story the GM's might want to hear (after reading the post viewtopic.php?f=34&t=8606):

An old man walked down the road wearing only a robe, he had been walking for weeks in search of his goal, the town he was once raised in, he had been born there, now he was to die there.
The rain started to fall, light at a start, but slowly growing in mass. The old man didn't mind the rain, but kept walking down the road.
He remember all the days he had spent in what had been a wonderfull childhood, far away from the wars and battles. A childhood full of sun, rain, snow and alot of fun.
But the fun would come to an end, at the age of fifhteen he felt like he wanted to see the world, so he started to walk, and when he had come to one special place, he kept walking, and walking, and walking, until he had come to a whole new land.
The walk had been long, almost fifty years, but now he had grown old after it all. He wanted one last look on his town before he could sleep forever.
The rain stopped, and the last glimps of the sun could be seen going down beneth the horizon, the man smiled and mumbled, "I have been there".
He walked for all the night, and by the morning, he reached his home, the town had not changed much on fifty years, only a few more houses and new children ran around, playing with whatever toys they had, the old man sat down on a hill, looked down on the town and smiled before falling backwards into the eternal sleep with a smile on his lips.

I hoped you liked it at least half as much as i did.
For last thing i only have one question, Since you may not be somehow interacted with Lore characters, is it still possible for a guild based on example, Argent Dawn, to make large events which circles around what the Argent Dawn does?

Thanks for your time, gendorius.

Edit: I've added the questions, thank you Blaize for the comment on that point.
Please use the template in your introduction (include the questions). It just makes it easier to read and generally looks nicer :P