Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Snigelsans Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes i did. They were easy to read and I understand why you have these rules. The FAQs really helped me navigating on this site and they made things alot easier.

2. How did you hear about us?
I felt that I needed some roleplaying instead of funservers withy instant 80 god-mode players smashing eachother to pieces. I googled around and eventually I saw this site. It really caught my attention and here I am.

3. How did you get into RP?
I got tired of the normal World of Warcraft servers, they didn't give me a feeling of being part of the game. I tried a RP server and got stuck with roleplaying.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
A friend introduced me to World of Warcraft five years ago. And before that I used to play Warcraft Rein of Chaos. It took a while but eventually i bought my own account and ever since that day I've played World of Warcraft almost every week.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
The Night Elves really speaks to me, they seem to be a very calm and wise race. My favorite class is druid so there are no clash between the race and class "characteristics" due to the fact that the druids are very close to the Night Elf history.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like to play "normal". I don't want to be the leader of any organisation but I wouldn't mind being one of the subordinates. I prefer a calm life as a loyal servant but when a "fight" starts I am not the one to back out. My character is the person that you can ask for advice and I study the nature to gain wisdom.
I might travel the lands on quests to aid sience in the art of nature, but my priority is the organisation I work for.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Anything but Erotic seems fine to me. I really cant choose between raid- or quest roleplay. Village roleplay is one of my favorites though.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Books! I love to read. When I'm not sitting by my computer I usually read. I read anything and I only stop for eating, World of Warcraft or school.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm from sweden (no we do not have polarbears roaming our streets) and I'm in upper secondary school. My English grades are good, I've got MVG which is similar to an A+ in the US. My first language is Swedish, my second is sign language (due to the fact that my brother is deaf) and my third is English.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes I do, I don't see why I would disagree with them when they all seem necessary to me.

I just now noticed that I've done an old questionary but I hope that you might accept this anyway.