Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Naline's Application for CotH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm referred to as Zadea, or Zad for short, for my first RPC's name, which has become my username just about everywhere. I'm a very avid RPer, and I think I'll enjoy this server. But I also play a different MMO, so I won't be on daily.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The USA. I live in Colorado, and I speak English, as well as a touch of German, learned from friends.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through my friend Xexalith, currently three topics down from me. He was the one who first showed me.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, for one, you guys RP! And it's fully dedicated to that, in fact. Xexalith and I have been hunting a good RP server for a while, so this one is almost a godsend. (Whatever god you may worship.)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm versatile, though I generally get bored if nothing happens in too long a time. I'm comfortable with most everything but anything related to being drunk. For some reason I can't get into that mindset, and I become edgy when around it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race first off, I generally play Blood elves, Night elves, or Draenei. I state that Draenei are my favorite, for their culture, second closest is the Night Elves, same reason, and their courteous nature. I like Blood Elves for simply the way they are, it's a change from what I normally do. On to classes; My favorite classes are Rogues, Hunters, Druids, and Mages. I like Rogues and Druids for the same reason, the ability to Dash/Sprint, and stealth oneself. Mages I love for their arcane mindset, and the slightly mysterious edge to some. Hunters blend in to the wild, and their commune with animals. I generally can get into the mindset of those races and classes the best.

What are your expectations of this server?:
An engaging RP server with no/very few bad RPers, hopefully friendly but not overly so.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, and Humility. The fact that they are required on this server is wonderful, as some people I've met before are extremely disrespectful to GMs and others, and some who have to hog the spotlight.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Katina sighed, watching the sun go down over the choppy waves. The young woman sat upon a large, tall boulder out slightly beyond shore, one of her bare feet danging amongst the cool water. As she looked upon the falling sun, dying the water rusty red, she wondered how long it had been since she'd actually been among the mountains. She'd lost count of the days, weeks, since she'd left them behind. The land was flat, even the hills are small here, Katina thought, I'm not used to this. Brushing her long hair from her face, she stood, at the same time, mentally brushing thoughts of the mountains from her head. Nimbly, she hopped from stone to stone, until her feet hit sand. She frowned, she should not be daydreaming, she was on her lord's business, after all....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My "Favorite Class/Race" part was extremely long-winded, and I apologize. Also, I am a very fast typist, but having a bad typo day today, but luckily I don't get those too often.
P.S.
One more thing...Sorry about this...Are we suppost to use full RP form like the story, or just uses dashes or apostrophes for actions? I didn't see any specifications on that. Or maybe we're suppost to use the /me command?
We use the /me command ingame, or at least appreciate it when people do use it. It's a pet peeve of mine when people emote "I don't know what you mean. *Slides hand to dagger*" or something like that.

Anyway, remember that you can make a server account after posting this intro.
Thank you, Kaghuros. I wasn't sure what style I was going to use, and if some were forbidden. This was a huge help.
Nothing forbidden, heh, everyone can use whatever style they want, some people prefer different ways etc.