Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Evese Lightblade's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, my name is actually Brian, I've played live realms for quite a while now, (leveling up to 80 on three characters, one death knight, a pally, and a mage) and have recently wanted to try out RPing, i love the WoW fanfics and official storyline so I figured I'd give RP a shot.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from America, and I speak primarily english

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My best Friend showed me it when it first came out. Ive been hooked since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
i'm looking for an RP server, yours seems the most dedicated.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really dont know. I'm really wanting to get out and expierience it all.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Probably Blood Elf Warlock. (I'm a HUGE Kael'thas fan lol so i guess more specifically would be Bloodmage)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hopefully it will be somewhere where i can just enjoy WoW : )

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
IDk, they're rules, and i plan to follow 'em. thats like asking whats your favorite law? uh...they are there for a reason.....

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Below is a link of my own Fanfic piece : )

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4406478/1/A ... _the_Elves

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No not really, just hit me up in game if anyone wants to RP or talk to me : )
I'm sure there's more you can tell us! Elaborate and be more descriptive! Remember that roleplay is very much a literary experience so you can never write too little!