Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tyzer of the horde.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,My name is TJ or in character Tyzer.I have been RPing for atleast 3 years now on different servers,For example:wow-trance(until RP hunters ruined it) Freedom-WoW(to much drama)I have heard great things about this server and I would really like to join its community and RP among others.I try to avoid drama as much as I can and I like classic RP or any RP of any kind.I would like to see what wonders "CoTH" has to offer.Thanks.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
A:Well Im a mature player who just loves to RP and chill and likes to make friends and no arguments.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from U.S.A and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I watched a southpark episode...lol.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Great RP and organized community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'd say action,or fighting RP and even something with conflict(just nothing personal)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elf hunter...I was always a fan of elves and night elves look pretty lame...and hunters are like archers...=elven archer..Its my favorite type of role in fantasy stuff.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Great Rp,friendly players and GMS,and awesome events!
Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That you get to introduce your self of course!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Not to long ago a baby elf and his twin were found in a forrest by a lonesome woman.The woman raised the boys in her village,The village was surrounded with great and talented archers.The woman decided to name the first one Tyzer and the other Helith.As the boys got older they became reveared archers,the best in their village,But Tyzer surpassed Helith and Helith became jelous.So one day Helith had slain Tyzers loved one and blamed it on Tyzer.Tyzer was so sad and mad at the same time,he dident know what to do.As the years went by Tyzer had been training very hard while his brother had joined demons for power.Tyzer wants revenge...and he swears he will get it.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
:)
Please read the stickies in this forum and ammend your introduction. :)
He is. :p