Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Harthirn says: Hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player? I jump between servers a lot (Or used to) for good RP. Lately, I've been playing an all PvP server that used to be a pinnacle for good PVPRP. I enjoy PvP, but I also love RP. I don't RP 100% of the time, because usually PvP jumps up, but I'll just assume this server will fix random rogues stabbing me in the back!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the U.S., Florida, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother originally introduced me to the World of Warcraft, and this was retail, but a friend of mine showed me a good way to pass time when servers were down (Private servers, obviously.) and my addiction for such spawned from there. After he first introduced me, I played my first server for about a week straight, and eventually got back on WoW... But it wasn't the same for me, and I continued my PS addiction happily with my friend (Whom I assume you will come to know as Tyzer.). It all ended on WoW-Trance, which I still play for PvP, but after about a half year of trance I pursued other games, such as Warhammmer Online and City of Heroes. I have RPed in both, and both are rather fun, and I tremendously enjoy CoH RP, as customization is
simply amazing! But I had the need for some proper RP, came back to Trance and then was recruited by an old friend of mine from the best darn guild I've ever been in, Freke. Now I'm introducing myself, go me!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Freke. The fact that this is a pure RP server... and the way Rafi explained it to me sounded like loads of fun.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To be honest, it can differ on my mood, my character, or the people around me. Usually I'm up for anything, I'm very creative too, as you may find out with my characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human for alliance, as I enjoy the emotes, and general feel of them. They also fit a lot of the RP I go for, so they just work for me. Horde wise?.. It's hard to say. Orcs can be fun, but Taurens can be rather fun to RP too, undead if I'm going for that dastardly evil and or maniac feel, it all really depends. Perhaps I should just say I love them all? Well, except Blood Elves. They are undoubtedly my least favorite race.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good, mature, constant RP of many variations, new ideas and very thorough characters and info's. I expect a lot, and I also expect it all to be delivered with the forums and what Freke is telling me... the people here sound great.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Um, another topic that is hard to say. Constant RP can be a positive and a negative, I love RP, but I like goofing off with friends too...
I guess a good rule that appeals to me a lot is the fact that you must have thorough info's and characters.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He was a strange man, a very strange strange man. His name, you ask? Doctor Emanuel Grin, also known for his excellence in culinary arts, and his practice of.... exploding animals. You see, he used to be a normal man, until a freak accident concerning a inter-dimensional rift, which isn't too common in a world full of supernaturals and mutated freaks. Well, this rift was disguised as a simple wooden door, in the middle of a grassy plain. (Did I mention our hero enjoyed peaceful walks in grassy plains?) Obviously intrigued, Emanuel opened the doorway, and the rift sort of... sucked him in, but reversed... he sucked the rift in. Left discover a hollow feeling in his chest, the door was gone, and he was left standing alone. Now, after many months of therapy, he was sure he simply had a moment of hallucination, perhaps from allergies of pollen or maybe he had an unknown illness, but regardless, he mocked the occurance as nothing but a waking dream. He continued to think this, until one day he was having tea with his dear friend Mr. Bartimaeus, a fellow gentleman of his standards. As they were discussing the effects of salt versus pepper on the nose, Dr. Grin (As you will learn to call him) had a rather itchy feeling in his jacket. As it moved up along his right arm, he simply gasped as a gerbil popped out of his sleeve, and crawled onto the the tea table, after a surprised yelp from Mr. Bartimaeus. The Gerbil cleaned itself happily, then scuttled over to the middle of the table, where it simply "Poofed". No dust, no nothing, it was simply gone. Moments later, a scream and the breaking of glass was heard on the upper floor of the apartment.. And then an explosion. Now, it was no huge explosion, it was a simple gerbil-sized explosion, but the gerbil wasn't what exploded. It was the material found inside the gerbil, of the magic sorts, and it causes spontaneous combustion. Mr. Bartimaeus obviously kicked Dr. Grin out after that, and Dr. Grin found himself the talk of the town, the mysteriously Gerbil Man... But mind you, it wasn't only gerbils that his personal rift spawned. Oh no, from his tophat comes rabbits, and his jacket comes hamsters, gerbils, and all the likes. Clearly an outcast, Dr. Grin adorned his new name, Dr. Grin, exposing of his first name which only brought him memories of a now past life. He set out for a city where other like him were known, Saverian City, a center of crime and the likes. Rather enjoying his new ability, he put on a mask of simple black, greased his handle bar mustache, tipped his Top Hat and leaned on his trusty cane, putting on a rather professional look for the crowd that will soon come to look for him for help, and perhaps a laugh or two...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can be rather whacky at times, and may not be 100% perfect in RP terms as im used to more laid back RP for a while, but I'll learn to grasp the idea.
Yes, this server is a whole box of fun!
(I dont think that made much sense...)

Anyways, Welcome to the Server!