Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dagnarak introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player ive been playing for quite a few years. I quit wow recently due to my guild which was together for 6 years disbanding, im 18 and from the UK. As a player, i beleave that anything is possible just need to put enough thought into it and through every last detail to get through something, im loyal and try to avoid arguements as much as possible.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
UK and British.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I joined soon after it was released it was generally a quite a random pick, i looked at it on the shelf read the back, and it just sounded like i could get into it so i started playing and got into it :P.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Most of the servers have no idea what WoW Lore is and generally are full to the brim of inbreds, completely shite RP and disgustingly crap NPC placements.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Depends what the mood at the atmosphere is like tbh, i find it quite easy to talk to people so i can get into a story line quite quickly if invited.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I favourate class is Death Knight but before it was warrior, only reason i prefere Death Knight is because its a large change from other classes, my favourate race is the orcs due to a long indepth past there lore is pretty unique and brilliant.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Respectful Role playing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

"Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional. Show respect to your fellow players,"
"All players on this server should have a high degree of competence in typing. This is a roleplay-centric server,"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Basicly Dagnarak was born near londaeran on a small farm, he witnessed the fall of londaeran and his own sisters transformation to a ghoul, his parents were explorers so basicly he was the only one who would look after his sister. ( Theres a massive story to this but going to give you a very basic peak ) He embarked on a large adventure which took him all over Azeroth and Northrend, but left him scarred and changed him, and from all the pain and sorrow built inside him he attracted the attension of Arthas, ( theres more to it ) which lead to his transformation to a Death Knight, the end of it, was basicly a Large battle where he was fighting along side the Death Knights, before that there was his training etc it's all rather indepth. :P
So many people from the UK are coming in these days...Hmm...

Oh, and keep in mind that if you would like to make a DK character profile it must be approved by a GM, seeing how that class is considered a bit more powerful then others IC'ly.

Anyways, Welcome to the Server!