Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Donut102's Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a long time Video Game player, and very into the warcraft series, becoming the only thing I play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the United States of America, My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I received the first Warcraft game as a gift years ago, and have been hooked on each game ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I don't really understand the point of those other servers, I very much prefer Roleplaying over that other stuff.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?
I enjoy all kinds, Sometimes I like to sit around the Tavern, drinking, and talking to people. Then sometimes I enjoy a good fight, and mysterious roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer Night Elves, and hunters. I enjoy the mystery, and private lives most elven hunters have.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good, supported Roleplay.

Out of all our rules and regulations listed on our server, Which appeals to you the most?
I really enjoy the no godmodding and know when to quit rules, along with the ability to type well.

Tell us a story!
""

Adenor awoke suddenly to a noise from outside. He looked around his small Southshore cottage. Standing up and grabbing his dagger, he wandered out the door.
"Sergeant Darkfury!" Yelled a guard, jogging over to the cottage. "Catch your breath, soldier." Ordered Adenor. The guard was bent over, gasping. He slowly pointed towards the village to the south. Smoke was floating from it.
"What happened?" Asked the Elf, staring.
"Orc... Attack... Sir..." Coughed the soldier.
Adenor took a deep breath. "Soldier," He commanded, "Grab the Southshore Militia. I'll get my gear and we'll head out. We've got to stop them before they get to the coast."
The guardsman nodded, saluted, and ran. Captain Adenor Darkfury looked towards the village, and sighed...
Donut102 Wrote:What made you seek our server over others?:
I don't really understand the point of those other servers, I very much prefer Roleplaying

I understand completely. Those Raiding servers can be a nightmare.

Welcome to the Server!