Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sturm124 Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings! I am a new person to this server, but not a new person to Roleplaying in WoW!

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player, I am kind, mature, and respectful. I don't particularly enjoy having to adhere to raiding schedules and guild meetings and whatnot, as I have real life commitments, so I tend to stay away from guilds and making any "commitments" in game. To elaborate a little better, I'm more or less a "freelance" roleplayer, if that makes any sense. I don't like to make many friends or roleplay over and over with the same people (unless I somehow get into a guild), but rather, just with anyone I come across in my "travels" around Azeroth.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Germany, live in the United States, and speak English as a primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Way back when I was in high school, my friends would always chat about this strange "World of Warcraft." I read into it, and finally bought the game and, as Eric Cartmann once said, "...[joined] the online sensation."

What made you seek our server over others?:
I roleplayed on Moonguard for quite a long time, but I lost my job and couldn't afford to keep on paying the monthly fees. Private servers are my only alternative if I want to play this game, and I figured I'd look into a decent roleplaying server. Jackpot, I hope!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Every type of roleplay possible, just as long as it doesn't turn into ridiculousness.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human paladins or rogues (tied). I love humanity because I love to relate myself as closely as possible to my characters I roleplay as. For instance, I can't relate myself to something that has hooves, blue skin, and a tail. Paladins because I enjoy the idea of playing as a holy warrior, and rogues because the other half of me enjoys playing as a thieving trickster set out in the world only for himself.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Decent, mature, and definitive roleplaying!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. I'm so sick and tired of little children running around yelling "can i haz 5g pl0x?" or guilds such as one I saw in Moonguard: "EMPIREAL RIECH." (When I pointed out the improper spelling, all I got in reply was "its romen not grmen u natzsi"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The blonde-haired figure glanced from side to side, peering cautiously before he opened the door and slid through. The adrenaline rush caused his breathing to become heavy, which was muffled by a dark-red bandana that covered his mouth. He slid through the door and quickly, but quietly, closed it shut. His dagger struck the knob and made a loud metallic "Clank!" He stopped dead in his tracks and listened. Someone stirred upstairs. "Fel," he muttered, and quickly slipped into a shadowy area behind a hutch. He sat rigidly and listened as a bead of sweat formed on his brow. Nothing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
...May I start playing please? ^_^
Ooh, a Cliffhanger!

Welcome to the Server!
Secrettom Wrote:Ooh, a Cliffhanger!

Welcome to the Server!

Thanks for the welcome-I've fallen in love with the server already :D
Est Sularus oth Mithas?