Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hal Nathial's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salutations,

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
On Earth I am a Web Designer (PhP, Ajax, Html, Xml, ect) and very Anti-Adobe. I love music and that follows me into Azeroth, where I am a Blood Elf hunter of noble decent, who has been stricken from his homeland by the zealous Alliance and the Linch King's Horrid army.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
On Earth I hail from Nevada, USA and speak English only mostly.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Long story, I am a gamer from way back (everquest/diablo days). I am also very cheap and refused for years to pay to play Warcraft online, but recently I have found private servers and fell in love with the game and it's story line.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been looking for a good RP server, I have found others but it is too PVE/PVP focused for my taste, I want a place where I can escape the Real World, and from what I have seen this server may offer that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I enjoy the clan roleplaying, I enjoy making the storyline my own, with small groups hunting down Alliance patrols, reveling around a camp fire on the border of Loch Modan feasting upon our catch of the day. Camaraderie, that is what type of Roleplaying I enjoy the most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
There is something very alluring to me of the Blood Elves. The split among the High Elves and the forming of the Sin'dorei, sounds so much like real history past. As for class, the Hunter.
Being in tune with ones self and nature, calling upon your beast companions for aid, tracking your prey through the dense forest.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that it is a true RP server, a place that if I walk upon someone they are not going to spat " lol n00b" at me

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
"We also request that things like OOC politics and religion not be discussed directly on the server or forums. There are plenty of places to have intelligent conversations about these topics on the internet, and we have no interest in the OOC drama it inevitably breeds. We don't mind if you discuss it elsewhere but leave this baggage at the door when you come to CotH. "
It is about time a server addressed this issue that can split friends and family asunder.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I awoke, dazed upon a filthy beach on the eastern shore of what had to be Eversong Woods, for I could see the faint glow of Silvermoon's lights mingling with the putrid haze of smoke that could only be rising from the "scar" that divided the ruined city.

As my wits started to slowly return, I gazed upon a Murloc ravishing through my belonging, tossing what little silver I had left about like a child would with goose down. I slowly drew my dagger, not to raise attention of the odd looking amphibian, and waited what felt to be an age before making my strike.

Oddly enough it was a Dragonhawk that took it's attention away, the lack of food in my sachet must have been his motivation. As the horrid creature turned away to stalk his meal, I slide my dagger's blade to my finger tips, closed my eyes and called upon my spirit to take on the aspect of the hawk and grant my one chance a true one, I arose to my feet.

When I opened my eyes, the pitiful Murloc was face planted on the grassy knoll with my glinting dagger between his shoulder blades, moaning in pain.

I carefully walked up to the fishman dropped to one knee.
"Have mercy on me Blood Child" whimpered the Murloc.
"Mercy? what is this word?" my second dagger opened his throat as the last word flowed from my lips in perfect Orcish.

My gaze fell on my City, the proud home of my people, Silvermoon. I gathered my belonging and started my trek, ready to clear my families name, show the Horde and the rest of Azeroth that we Sin'dorei are not just another pretty face in the crowd.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
See you in Azeroth.
Uh oh, looks like we have more Belf RP coming our way LOL
(Silvermoon is always empty actually, so it would be nice to see more RP there...)

Welcome to the server!