Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have a random sence of humour, and I tend to think i'm creative, but i'll let you be the judge of that. Hehe.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The United Kingdom.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Oh god, it was years ago now... I think I was just searching through videos on youtube, then through alot of hassling my parents I finally convinced them to pay for the p2p version.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm an avid RPer, and since I can't play the p2p version anymore, I thought i'd come here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love fighting, action and danger. (Seriously though, I love writing fight scenes.)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll, because... Well, they're jamacain - you can't get anymore cool than that, and Shaman - They compliment trolls well, so...

What are your expectations of this server?:
A small, yet active community to RP intresting plotlines with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, the fact that - if there are any spammy applications, or ones that don't meet your standard, you'll remove them - to keep the quality of the Roleplay good.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Allright, here we go! :P

James grunted as he stumbled through the gloom of the cave he currently found himself in. The dripping of the murky water on the roof reaching the pool of water that he was presently wading through echoing throughout the pitch-black chasms. He whispered a small curse, wondering how he found himself in these situations.

Perhaps it was his over-explorative nature, but he constantly found himself dungeon-crawling. Perhaps it was just an addiction to the combat, or perhaps it was the bountys. He was currently making a good living for himself doing it, but it was dangerous work. Many atime he found himself in a situation where he'd be dead, were it not for his uncanny luck.

Shifting his mind back to the situation at hand, he continued to wade through the tunnels, until he came to a clearing. Oddly enough, it was lit with primitive looking torches. The flickering light and the shadows moving around him not only gave him a uneasy feeling, it allso notified him that he wasn't alone. He drew his short sword, and carried onwards.

Wondering what could be before him, he proceeded on. As he heard the deadly, shrill voices that he had heard so many times before in his life. The voices that were making him sick.

"You take no candle!"

Hope you enjoyed that, heh. Just a quick somthing I threw together - I won't nessicarily be RPing this character in the realms. Just an example of my writing skills.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None atlall, only where you suggest getting started out for some roleplay.
Welcome to the server!

Hmm...The best places for quick RP would be in the Human zones (Stormwind and whatnot) But you can always do a search on the Player Map to see who is around and where :)

But, everyone here is open to RP, so just feel free to ask.