Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: JJF's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been playing MMO's for quite a few years now...WoW was my main game for about two years. I played Guild Wars, Runescape, and Warhammer Online. I got into Roleplaying about a year ago when I played on Trance WoW. It used to have a lot of roleplaying. Trance sadly destroyed Roleplaying on their server in favor of more PvP oriented gameplay. I am not the most skilled RPer around but I still enjoy it a lot. Enough so to search out a RP community such as yours.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the United States, I speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My Friends got me intrested when they left Guild Wars to play World of Warcraft. I played Guild Wars for another year before I decided to join them.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted to find a Populated, active, fun, RP server. Yours came up and I would really like to get involved.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy guild based action Roleplaying that involves going on missions to recover powerful artifacts or killing dangerous monsters/criminals. I enjoy RP in larger groups of maybe 4-8

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Race right now is the Blood Elf because they are horde and are the only Horde race that has my favorite class...The Paladin

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have fun. I would love to Roleplay a lot. I also like servers that allow change to happen to their server such as removal of NPCs, etc. Not meaningless removal either, like progression of a storyline. I hate servers that just remove a bunch of NPCs for no reason, I also dont like having areas left barren so removing NPCs as part of a storyline where you replace them with something else is more interactive and entertaining.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Humility rule is the best. I can relate to that and often I never try to shine but instead fit into the current story.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

This is a little Bio I just made. I'm not a very good writer aside from when im playing the game.

Artuuro: I grew up in Goldenmist village. At a young age I took intrest in the ways of a paladin. My life was wondrous. Until the scourge came. They killed many of my friends and family. Our village became a literal ghost town. I was forced to be a refugee in Silvermoon city. I still held true to my dedication to the light. I finished my training as a Paladin. Now I am determined to get back at the undead that destroyed my home and my family. It is my life to kill as many of those beasts as I can.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There was mention of NPC's being added. I also read that it was only to cities like Org. I was wondering if NPCs could be added/removed in different places if say any Roleplay story took place. After all it does seem a tad odd if you go in to capture a town as part of some mission or ...well something else like that, it doesnt feel like you are doing anything to progress the world. Understandably changing everything would be a bad thing. So you know some things like instance bosses or world bosses wouldnt be removed so certain quests or loot can be obtained. Just say you roleplay a mission to get revenge on Southshore because they hold a powerful artifact that could destroy Tarren mill or the Undercity if not retrieved. Well you take Southshore then what?? Now if there was an alliance player base they could roleplay retaking the town. Or just have a gm spawn NPCs and have horde players defend the town. These sorts of things would require GMs to be active at said events. I just think this would be cool but I have a good feeling not everybody thinks like I do ...This is just me being myself so if this never happens it wont be the end of roleplaying as we know it...just means you gotta improvise around the fact that the npcs you kill to take over a town will respawn soon after. :)
Yes, we do stuff like that often. For instance, there is a very large guild in-game that is looking to re-take Stromgarde, so we have NPC's and whatnot for the IC fights.

ANYWAYS, Welcome to the server! You will have alot of fun here!