Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player
Well, I try to be kind and considerate to all people, but if you make me angry that lapses a bit. If I do get overly angry I log out and step away and do something else for a while.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States Of America! The only language i speak is English, but i would LOVE to learn danish.

How did you get into Warcraft?

Im into MMO's because of my dad, he plays them all the time and when i was too young I would sit beside him and watch for hours,then when I got older I started with Ultima Online and never stopped. One day Dad brought home World Of Warcraft and started playing and he let me play to and thats how I came to play WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?

I used to RP a little on Echeloned WoW, but the gm thing discouraged me into quiting. I searched around a lot but could never really find a good one server to play on, then I overheard my dad talking to a friend from his server who was leaving, another of his friends had been looking for a good RP server and so he wrote down the name and later when he told his friend, I went and checked it out, the server happened to be Conquest of the Horde!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?

I enjoy all kinds of RP, but mainly I participate in Action and Guild Adventure RP's, but if I cant find one I'l go with pretty much anything. (though I'm not a very good RP'er)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?

My favorite race would be the Blood Elf because of thier faniacism with arcane magics, without a sunwell or scourge their storyline would be completely different! My favorite class is the hunter, I love animals so the prospect of taming them is something that suits me nicely

What are your expectations of this server?

Of course, I expect to RP, but I want to have fun, If the servers no fun who would ever want to play? I also expect a server with good GM's, in my eyes, a good GM does events, and above all isnt a total jerk because if your GM's are fun then that helps the server to be fun to!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?

Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional. Show respect to your fellow players, regardless of their faction or affiliation. We are all playing this game to enjoy it, and being rude or disrespectful to another player does not enhance anyone's enjoyment
This is a great rule because it goes along with my expectations if the people are respectful the server will be a much better place for everyone to play and have fun!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!

My name is Taerin and I have an affinity for animals, my parents noticed this and when I was of age they sent me to Ayanna Everstride, the hunter trainer in Shadowglen,Teldrassil from her I learned the basics once I got done with basic training she sent me to Darnassus to train with Dorion, the hunter trainer there from him I carried out the rest of my training I now I stand Tall a Night Elf Hunter!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?

I just wanted to let everyone know that Im only 12 years old so il try to be as mature as I can but please be understanding because im learning! and thanks for actually reading all of my babbling, see you on the server!
Oh god, I want to make so many Yugioh jokes...

BUT! I am getting off topic..

Welcome to the Server!