Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mr. Jaunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So ya know I havent made a toon yet but I have the details hacked out. ATM i am installing WoW and the expansions as you read. But im no stranger to wow itself. I have just been on repreve due to lack of funds from the retail wow and learned from a friend that there are free servers so here is my shot at doing another wow RP toon.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Unlike most im not afraid to say my name. Hi i am Gary Morgan. Im 21 and live in NH with my family. I have a 1 year college education due to the fact i dropped out cause of being out of the school setting for so long it was hard to get adjusted back into it... Plus the comp teacher was a dick. Well enough about that. I work a part time job as a cook at a golf coarse preparing meals for outtings and the bar. It's rather fun job at times but the boss can be abit serious at times. If you want to know more about me feel free to ask. Im not shy... Want to know why.... IM A VIRGIN TO!!!!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The good ol'e U.S of A. I speak english... dont know why cause im never going to england.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine gave me a month trial to give it a shot and i've been playing since BC came out.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I like RP and you are actually the first free server to pop up. Plus I think the horde kicks ALLY ASS!!!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roll fighting when not of the same level. I find luck sometimes balances the playing field when doing a sparing RP. I mean come on who wants to really play a lvl 5 against a 80 when there is a 1000000% deadly strike Mortality rate? Well back on subject..... I also enjoy just hanging out with people and either doing serious or humorous RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class has to be Tauren Warrior. Not only do they look cool in that bulky armor. They have great stamina and strength. Plus im a furry at heart. XD Like I said no lies here.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Im just expecting to have a fun time. And have a good RP with other people that enjoy doing the same thing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance and Respect have to be my favorite. THough i havent seen for myself how much there is im hoping I see plenty.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Mr. Jaunt stood there in the door way watching the going on's in the tavern. His tail swaying behind him as the leather clad tauren warrior looked apon the groups gathered within. His body ripe with muscle and built like a brick shit house. He grinned apon seeing the bar maiden. "Ahh my dear. Pour me a mug of ale when you have the chance!" He would call out before taking a seat at the bar. Once it had arrived he raised the mug to his lips and sucked it down rather quickly causing some of it to pour out from the side of his mouth and drip down to his clothes. He belched out loudly causing a few to look apon him before shrugging. "What?" He then turned back to the bar and sat there awaiting anything to catch his interest.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Do you mind having someone not familiar with the Lore on this server?
You're... you're not coming to England? q.q

Heh, just kiddin'. Welcome aboard!

EDIT: I was actually supposed to answer that question, but forgot about it! Nostra answered it atleast.
Quote:Do you mind having someone not familiar with the Lore on this server?

Not at all, as long as you try to stick to it, I'm sure you'll become more familiar with it as you settle on the server. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
I do got one question for anyone. Wheres a good place to read up on the lore?

Edit: Also how do I make a toon? It says i need to be a peon and I am. Yet I cant make one. Says I need an Introduction.
Mrjaunt Wrote:I do got one question for anyone. Wheres a good place to read up on the lore?

Edit: Also how do I make a toon? It says i need to be a peon and I am. Yet I cant make one. Says I need an Introduction.

I can answer that first questions.

http://www.wowpedia.org

Warning, though, not -all- the lore on the wiki is the same lore we have. However, it is the closest and most easily accessible source.