Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Elewith's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

My name is Amy, and I am an imaginative and creative individual. Being a nature lover, I spend lots of time in game just admiring the scenery. I think it's beautiful! My favourite in-game zone is definetly the Emerald Dream. Such an amazing place! I love to roleplay. Not godmode roleplay, but just simple roleplay. Like storytelling and ale around a campfire, or a fishing trip with ingame friends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from England, and my mother tongue is English. (:

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My boyfriend! I made a character on his account and then I insisted that he buy me WoW. I made a Tauren Druid and have played her ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I have been seeking a server like this for a good few months now. On my home server, the roleplay has just fizzled out into nothing. Infact, the only roleplay that I ever see now are the cannibalistic Blood Elf lesbian vampires in the silvermoon inns.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy most kinds of roleplay, but especially adventurous roleplay, and the good old beer + tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Night Elf Druid! So mystical and enchanting to play and roleplay as. And being a protector and preserver of nature is very appealing to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Well, the same as most others really, I just want to roleplay with other good roleplayers. I also hope to pick up some good advice about roleplay and make friends!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity. I think one thing that bugs me more than ANYTHING is when idiots come and LOLROFLOMGWTFBBQ spam, effectively destroying the atmosphere in a roleplay setting.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

There she prowled through the forests of Ashenvale. She felt the pain of the land, as the orcs tore down the forest before her. But there was not much that she could do. Sighing, she took out her hearthstone and concentrated...

Back at Darnassus, Elewith lounged on the moss. She looked relaxed and content. But she eventually nodded off to sleep, and into the Dream she went.

The Emerald Dream was tranquil and so perfect to Elewith. But nightmares were creeping across the Dream, withering and blackening everything it touched. Countless druids were working to push the nightmare back, and to regrow the withering Dream.

Elewith awoke.

"Soon." She said. "Soon, I will help them."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I'm just glad there is actually a serious RP server here!
Huh, I thought Silvermoon Inns were a private server thing... retail too? :|

Welcome to the server!
Amy is a great roleplayer, and the fact that shes just started roleplaying makes me really astonished of her skills. Her Imagination and writing skills are top quality and I honestly just enjoy roleplaying with her. Keep up the good work. You'll make it. :)