Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm just a normal bloke that loves a warm cup of tea, a well-written book or, indeed, a well-made game!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

My parents are from Iceland, I was born in the UK (I'm a scouser. =/ ), and I live in Germany. I can understand all those languages, but when it comes to speaking, my Icelandic is flawed. I'm also learning Swedish during my summer!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My father and brother (and me, of course) played Warcraft2 (or 1? Cant' remember) on our old computer, and I played Diablo2, and became geeked on Warcraft3, then when WoW came out, of course, I bought it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
After the bastardization of World of Warcraft (I'm looking in the Burning Crusade's direction), I thought I might as well go out and RP, but I couldn't be bothered paying for a game I hate, and I suck at PvP. So it's either un-scripted instances or RP.. And I think my choice is obvious.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like the old love (two people sitting by the lake) sort of RP's, but I don't mind a little social-Fighting RP, but.. When it comes to those, good players are essential. I'm not too fond of erotic RP...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite class is Priest, and that's because of my raiding history, in which I was always the healer, though I am very fond of warlocks as well. Anything, but Paladins!
My favourite race are the Blood Elves, because of their beauty. (I don't really like the lore behind blood elves)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope I'll get to have some fun with the gay science (Nietzsche reference) and perhaps find a good RPer to do something with while I listen to Wardruna and drink tea!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I liked the fact that you promote (or indeed, demand) capitalization and punctutation. That kind of thing are things I most adore, and I believe they are essential for proper RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

(This story isn't related to WoW, and I hope it's all right like this, otherwise I've made a major cock-up.)

In the distance, he heard the noise of the horn. He, Varg Gunnarsson and his company had to quickly rush to their ship, for another attack was to begin.
Despite the run, he had still found the time sneeze, as the cold of the Norwegian forests was slowly wrapping him.
He finally arrived at his camp, where he and his men quickly prepped themselves. He took up his axe and shield, then ran for the nearest ship. As he waited for the rest of his company to come, he took a deep breath. The fight for his abode and truth will be his greatest honour, as would his death have been, but still, the warrior felt fear.
Finally his company was loaded in the ship. The ship took off into a war for home, a war against the legions of the cross, into their impending doom.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I hope I didn't screw-up on the story. Besides that, I'd just like to say; Look forward to RPing with you lot!
Rosenrot Wrote:My favourite race are the Blood Elves, because of their beauty. (I don't really like the lore behind blood elves)

At least you're truthful about it.

Also:
Sah ein Mädchen ein Röslein stehen
Blühte dort in lichten Höhen
Sprach sie ihren Liebsten an
ob er es ihr steigen kann
Kaghuros Wrote:
Rosenrot Wrote:My favourite race are the Blood Elves, because of their beauty. (I don't really like the lore behind blood elves)

At least you're truthful about it.

Also:
Sah ein Mädchen ein Röslein stehen
Blühte dort in lichten Höhen
Sprach sie ihren Liebsten an
ob er es ihr steigen kann

Contrare to what you obviously think, I'm not ripping off Rammstein, and I actually pulled the name from the story.
Rose Red and Snow White? I'm glad you have the literary reference, though I love Rammstein.
I like your profile! :>

It's nice to have another German speaker around here. :>

I hate Rammstein. ._.
Rammstein is ghey..I lost faith in them once they did a cover of barby girll.. ._.

And I spreche Deutsch.. D: