Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aneilya's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
OOC: I guess the best word for me is 'pushover', I dont mean in a bad way, only that you would be amazed at what im willing to put up with. Lets see...I have been player world of warcraft since just before the burning crusades release, and before that I was a fan of the old series and books. In my main server days I was an Officer in the guild 'Hunters Lodge' on the farstriders server for about two years, when that fell apart I tried running my own guild at three different times but...it didnt stick. Im not made for being in charge, Ive always been happier taking orders:) -sadly I got hacked while on wow and lost all my high lvls, so I decided to jump to private servers, less likely to be hacked...and its free. Again I was met with issues being most private servers were pvp...dont get me wrong, Im very very good at pvp..I just dont like it. But now ive found Conquest of the Horde and in such a short time here I am already very Impressed, and I hope to remain with you all for as long as you'll have me *hugs*

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in Durham, North Carolina in 1979 aug, 22 usa I speak english, bad english and old english...thats my limit sadly:(

How did you get into Warcraft?:
been a warcraft player since warcraft 1 pc DOS:)

What made you seek our server over others?:
someone on youtube said things that were...well...less than friendly, and from what ive come to know, the people who complain about a free and open service are one you want to take the oppisite advice that they give....basically a loud mouth said he didnt like CotH, and since I dont like loud mouths I came here:)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
well... all kinds really, "hall form" world form" and event" are all nice in their own way, as long as rping can be done im there:)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
err....not an easy one for me... I love the Draenei on Alliance, and on the Horde side...I cant pick I love all the Horde side equally, for alliance i dont care for gnomes though. As for the 'why' I guess its because ive player warcraft for so long, Ive seen the best and the worst of each race and am fond of all of them, well not the gnomes...their..creepy

What are your expectations of this server?:
your server has already pass my expectations by far, and continues to do so:)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
no greifers

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Alaya walked apon the ruins of the second gate, the scare remained...'it will always remain' she thought to herself lifting her blade to the dark banner cutting it to the forest floor.
"We will stop them, the Argent Dawn will stop them." she snaled looking with her elven eyes to the south, to the where she new Arthas and his so called "Ebon Knights" would soon come. Smiling at the thought, a bold trap, Arthas was too arogant to think confronting the Dawn on holyground would matter, the Lich King in all his power would carve his own end this day, she thought wickedly.
However,after a moment her cruel thoughts flooded back too grief, lose, and sorrow. "We will be saved" she swore "we will be...one day."

-fade out-

this part was my orginal intro, I added the template above after,enjoy:)-----

*bows* Greetings, my name is Aneilya. I am a young Adventurer looking for new grounds of which to travel and people to share on my journeys ((rp)) . I hope that you will accept me within your realm and count me among your number.

-((ooc))-

Hello its nice to meet you all, Im Aneilya, an rp'er from wow standard and would like to join your private server if I may. I am a 29 year old female and have been with the warcraft series since warcraft 1 ((old DOS)) Ive read the books,manga, and even the side note in the into sections of the game manuals...and if you cant tell already..im a geek. But thats ok im happy with it^.^

In role playing mode i always play fully in character, in speech, behavor and will not break lore at anytime ((im analretentive and relentless in this)) in the the ooc moments that may occur you'll find im sickingly perky and upbeat ((cant help it)) also i can seem but to want to help other players, im not sure why, I guess its my drug. ((aka -Im a push over for lowbes))

pve and rp I love, just to wander and see the sites to role play with friends is a rare treat.

as for pvp....er....not my thing, I avoid pvp at all costs, nor do I pk ((player kill)) low level players or non-player characters((dont see the point))

anyways...

((rp mode on))

*stretches* ...well that is my story so far *smiles* I hope to see you all soon.
Please read the stickies and fix your introduction. ;)

Aside from that, welcome to the server!
As informative as that was, we thank you for your input. However can you edit it to include our template?

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:

What made you seek our server over others?:

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

What are your expectations of this server?:

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Lookin' good!

Welcome to CotH!