Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Entrance of Das Madjouren
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

Tja, i'm Das Madjouren from sweden. I like mostely to RP(but i'm still learning) and i have played on some Rp servers and i played as an 60 paladin.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I come from Sweden and i speak swedish, but i speak english to.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

It was a friend that talked about WoW and got me into playing the game for a while and now i am on a break from the game, but i want to start again.

What made you seek our server over others?:

It was a friend that told me about this server and he is playing on it and so i told me what thr server was all about and i liked it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I like to do a little of everything, sometimes i like doing some sort of an "brotherhood" that goes to a cave/place and do stuff, but when i'm alone i like sitting in a bar or maybe take a walk in the city, meeting new people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I mostely like Human and Dwarf, like i said before i played a paladin that was a human. My favorite classes in WoW is Hunter and Warrior, i like hunters because they do much damage and are pretty annoying to meet in a battle. I like warriors because they are meatshields or a guy with the big weapon and i like also like them because its a class that is in almost every game that i have played.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations are that its going to be some RP and that i can have a good time while i play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

I like the rule that you should respect other player if you want to have fun, because if you don't respect them then its going to be hard.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

One evening in the little town of Karlstad, a man walkied to see his friends in a bar not so long away from his home. He opens the door and walks up to the counter and the bartender says
- a horse walks in to a bar and the bartenders says, why the long face.
Then the bardenter started to laugh and the other costumers in the bar, but the man who had just entered replayed with a calm cheerful voice
- Not one of your tasteless jokes, then he smiled and said
- give me a beer

The bartender gave him his beer and he went away to the corner of the bar where the boys were playing poker, he sat down and watch them trick each other of money. He knew every trick that they are pulling on each other, then suddenly a cold winter wind came in from the bar door and a old man came in and sat down taking a beer and looking at the dancing ladies on the stage. After a while and a few beers later the old man suddenly realized that he was in the wrong bar, at wrong town and in the wrong story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

No there is nothing more.