Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Karl47's Introduction.. Hope I don't Screw it up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well, i am a fairly laid back player, i enjoy being friendly to most.
I am alittle slow in my head, but i still know how to react.. I mainly play casual and i fit in well with other people,
as long as they show respect for others preferences... And yeah i suffer from dyslexia, but i have learnt to deal with it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Norway, and i have two primary languages, Norwegian and American english, My ethnicity does not affect my english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A old friend, he showed me Warcraft III, we started playing it together after i got it... And i got hooked on it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend named Anna showed me some time ago, i tried it during BC... Then i got a band and had to quit.. Now we both are returning cause the RP here is Real RP!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds! But my favorites include travel RP with others and a few battles. but the tavern during travels are always good.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll, Warrior.. They are plain brutal and bad ass.. Very metal... And there is so much you can make of em.

What are your expectations of this server?:
The same as before, a RP community that kicks blizz RP's cyb0ring ass.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Knowing When To Quit One, and the NO MARY SUES!... Although i despise the Marty Sue More.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmm, lets see.. take note all that is written with ' is from personal perspective...
There was once a troll named Roz'gal.. The Troll was fleeing, the 'Purple Skins with Funny Voices had found him!
Roz'gal run fast but Purple Skins run faster, Roz'gal take secret way... Warn others, "Purple skins! Find us! Grab weapons!"
Many fell, the night elves in the battalion of Tyrande and Malfurion fought hard, so did the brutish trolls under the Warcries of Roz'gal and Zin'Gal.
Sadly the trolls ended up having to scatter as the elves Continued their march, Roz'gal then was scattered from the others forced to fend for himself. To be Continued. ((Based on a Dark Troll tribe that got Slaughtered down by elves during Warcraft III, sorry i added the insight of a different race in lore.))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am a Metal musician, and i have such a burning passion for it i would die for it.. Now thats all... Hope I didnt Screw up.
and yeah i also liked all rules