Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I'm a person that likes to roleplay, starting back from D&D roleplaying, then to WC3 Battle.net roleplaying, I thought WoW would be the grand roleplaying game, but it didn't turn out as I hoped.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: United States, my primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?: I watched my brother give up D&D and EQ for this game, he said it blows them away in all aspects, so I joined him in WoW

What made you seek our server over others?: Simple, roleplaying and a community without so much ignorant people that insult people who RP in a MMORPG

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?) My favorite RP is in pairs, usually locked in deep discussion about events that are going on around us, and our roles in those events.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be Dwarves, and my favorite class would be paladins.
Dwarves usually get into fun or sticky situations, and paladins are just fun and thick with lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, roleplaying of course.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The rules of respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"Get back up, worthless sniveling worm!"

The words stung like a Zangarmarsh wasp, poison seeping through the wound.
Noah bit his lip to stop the rushing tears, knowing fully well what would happen if another weakness was shown.

"I-I'm doing my best." came out of Noah's defeated expression as he forced himself to get back up.

"Well it appears your best isn't good enough, you'll never be enough to become a soldier of the Alliance Vanguard, infact - you probably won't even be enough to become a stable boy at this rate."

"You are wrong, Allerton. I will get into the army, just watch me." Noah quickly replied.

"It may be, but I know for sure that you won't if you don't train enough. Now, stand and fight!" with those words, Allerton raised his sword and shield and got into a battle stance. Noah mirrored him, and the training began again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Hope I'll get to have fun on the server.