Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I'm told that I am nice, but there are other mix views in there too. I enjoy role-playing and it is just something that really make me feel good, as if I feel when I role-play I can be anything, anyone. However, in real life I am just an ordinary person who has one of those imaginations, which seem to blurt out good things, as well as some bad, but who doesn't have a bit of a bad imagination.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?

Well, even though I wish I were from a different country, like Italy or something, I am from the United States. And I'm sure you can assume I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?

About four years ago, my friend mentioned this amazing game, which was World of Warcraft. So, I thought to myself, why not try it for a month and see how I like it. Therefore, I did, and was hooked!

What made you seek our server over others?

I want to be honest. I used to be on these amazing severs which were just full of role-playing, but slowly as years went by the role-playing slowly diminished into a puddle of nothing. So, I was thinking to myself that I want actual role-players to talk chat with and not some PvPer who just wants to brag about how bad they destroyed the battlegrounds.

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?

Role-playing types can vary for me. I enjoy the harshness of action and drama, but I also like the idea of romance and simple chats. I can be controversial about what I like, but for the most part I like every type of RP. Idea of sexual role-playing, I don't mind it (I've actually been involved in sexual role-play), but can't you just acknowledge that you had sexual relations with someone without having it where anyone could hear/see?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?

I'm not racist. I like all of them because they all have a certain quality that makes them better than the other ones. You know that one thing which makes them different from one another besides looking different. But just to say, I'm not really a big fan of dwarves or orcs.

I enjoy many classes. I like paladin, druid, priest, and shaman for the most part. I like them because what they do isn't really limited between what they can be. Whether it is tanking, or crowd control, or healing, all of them are more likable to me. Shamans and druids are the spiritual ones which there powers are varied. Priests I enjoy because of the shadow talents, a rogue priest or a priest with a dark heart, go figure. Paladins are very interesting because they can be healers or they can be fighters which still seem to fight for the light. Hunter is an interest of me too, you can role-play them in a few different ways like the pet was the only friend she/he had when growing up, or it's just a good companions which are really helpful. But warlocks, rogues, mages, and warriors are not really my thing.

What are your expectations of this server?

I expect to have a good time every time that I can get on and good individuals who just enjoys role-playing just as much as I do.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?

I think the idea of humility is in the top three. I agree that you shouldn't try to be in the center of attention. Usually fifty percent of the time someone will react, but they're just trying to play along so that it doesn't make that someone make a small fool of him/herself. I think it's a good policy just to try and fit in and relate. And having a centralized story for only your character is something that everyone needs.
Knowing when to quit is also insightful. I think that you should know when to quit, because if out of character actions affect someone's current characters position in a role-play it's just seem stupid. Nothing in out of character should really affect someone's liking towards another individual.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!

I know it's wrong and it's not sane to like this individual the way I do, but I can't help it! I'm in love with him, but he's my brother.
My brother is twenty-three, and he one of those silent types. Not to mention he's this radiant creature that I swear must have came from the heavens. His mere presence just blinds me. He's face is chiseled and his aqua eyes can pierce anyone outer image with a dagger to see what really lies on the inside. And though he seems to be very distant from his family, he seems to not mind me coming over to his apartment and just sitting there. He doesn't say much, but when he does speak with his smooth voice, almost like velvet, it just make chills race up and down my spine. And he and I… well let me say, I wish I was closer.
When I'm alone in the dark I can feel him holding me, his bare chest brush up against my back, his arms cradling me gently as he leans over my shoulder slightly to get a glimpse of my face. And I would look up at him with an almost submissive look, letting our eyes meet, with the luminous moon beaming through his apartment's window, catching the image of his perfectly sculpted body. I would try to break away form his petrifying gaze, but he just forces me to look at him. And once he got my glance again, he slowly creeps in for a small taste of my lips. His scent just captivating my essence and pulling me in. He would give a smirk, and continued from where he left off. Just the feel of his lips touching mine felt so passionate, so overwhelming that I just fall, him on top of me.
Now, only if I knew how he felt about me. He doesn't show much emotion, and when he does it's only for maybe a second or two. I wish that his captivating glance could just tell me what he's thinking about. But for now I guess I'm just going to have to keep imagining that he's holding me. Even if he does feel the same way towards me, it's still considered incest, and is frowned upon, especially in my religious family. Also, there is the little fact that he's six years older than me, making it seem like pedophilia. But, you know what? I care for him so deeply I would take the risk to be with him. I love him. And I want to be with him. Forever.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?

If this story is a little inappropriate, please let me write another one.