Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I played retail Roleplaying server, a good one though. I was a right hand in a Roleplaying guild
I also was a normal rank as a guard before I joined that guild. I met great Roleplayers aswell I hope there are some on this server aswell.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Bulgaria I speak bulgarian, but I can speak English well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine invited me into the game some years ago.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
A human warrior. I like how they fight and they travel all around the world seeking fights.

What made you seek our server then over others?:
Well there aren't many private servers that Roleplay that I know so I got on your server.

What kinds of Roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Fighting, danger and ofcorse a little tavern.

What are your expectation of this server?:
I expect good Roleplaying and friendly people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the respect rules cause its true people have to respect eachother.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see you work in action. Go!:

The war drums will beat once more, you mark my words! – said the old man. Barkeep Osmer just smiled. – “I'm sure they will, General.” That was the best way to deal with the drunks. Even if they were heroic drunks, like the General. Nobody knew his rank. Few, apart from Osmer, even knew his real name. But he was nonetheless a hero. He'd dedicated his life to the Alliance – and on countless battlefields, he'd proven his worth. But now, with the war over, he was alone – unwanted. The General had paid the price for freedom – and couldn't even see the fruit of his own labor.
“The time will come for you to take up a sword, boy…”
Osmer just smiled.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, I'm sure this server will be great and full of friendly people.