Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Smorisha's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I am 15 years old.
I like to play in the role of a traveling Tauren. I have the kindness, that is hard to find. I wield the curage, that dosn't exist. I prefere the strength, that lies within.
I make friends easily, and will help other's in any possible way. I usually walks alone in the forest, but dosn't say no to a few drink's with the friends.

"I've been traveling all my life, so the word "home" has never been said. I have my strength, i have my weakness, but i will always be royal, for the ones i love. I grew up in Thunder Bluff, home of the Tauren's, and i walk under the name Smorisha, son of Tharishez."

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from Europe. Danish is my primary language, but English is the language i prefere to talk, as i've been playing computer sinse i was 10.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I grew up with Warcraft. It was the first computer game i ever got. It is a series I know a lot about, and i love the stories and tales of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:

100% the RP. I dont like, to go and kill everyone, because there is no reason to do so. I want to be a part of my own story, so i seeked the RP. The Roleplay of Warcraft, make it possible to create my own story, my own past, my own future.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Most of all I enjoy the traveler of spirits, the Shaman. Action is, of course, important, but walking along with the sea, with the sun looking down from the sky, and walking to help people, to help others. Thats my destiny. That's my future.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race is Tauren. I have always been a human in real life, so it's a great feeling to get into World of Warcraft, and play the role of a bigger, and more wise living being.

What are your expectations of this server?:

To find some serious roleplay, of course. I like to make it more serious that just blood all over the place.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The friendly and helping part's. And i dont want anyone to be a GM, then there is always some abusing... Let real GM's handle there own server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Once apon time, then the armies of the Horde, under the command of Thrall, worked side by side with the Alliance. There was a person, a so legendary person that the books of Stormwind Libary, is filled with her past. Udairel was her name.
Never before has any elf, mastered the nature, never before has the people of Darnassus been able to master all element's at it's full power.

But someday, "never before", was past...

The story start's in the darkened forest of Teldrasil. A hard time for the elven people. One day Udariel was born, daugter of Konsilius. The lighter times were coming, as the Armies of the Horde, and the Alliance had defeaten the Scourge, once again.
Udariel was like any other elven child, a peacefull young person, playing the forest, and learning the ways of the nature. As Udariel grew older her passion for fighter increased, and one day her dad, gave her a sword in hand, and a lesson in fighting. As her dad told her how to swing the sword she, hit him, she hit him with the power of a child, the curage af a rabbit, and the strength of a toad.

But no... That was what her father had thought...

When Udariel's sword hit her father, great power came within her. Konsilius sword broke in half, but the sword wielded by Udariel continued right into the chest, of her very own father.

As the moment she killed him. She was stunned by the great darkness within.

"But always remember, young as old, never underestimate the power's of a child. This is a true story you know, as i can tell with honor, because Udariel, daugter of Konsilius, was my wife, long before she fell in the hands of the scouge. They have used her as a deadly weapon ever since."