Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well i am nice cool guy who likes to have fun in all sorts of ways. Meaning i will subject to any activities i am asked to.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from a small country formerly known as Yugoslavia and now it is just Serbia. I speak fluent Serbian and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into World of Warcraft by seeing the commercials and the South Park episode :D

What made you seek our server over others?:
I actually don't like retail RP for the fact that level 1's come and screw around ruining it i just wish to have some fun and RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
Like i said i will subject to any i guess i can say a little bit of everything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class is the Paladin since it works in the ways of the holy light. I like the story of Arthas so yes i like Death Knights too. And mages are another one of my favorites because of their brilliance and magic ways.

What are your expectations of this server?:
No idiots who screw up the RP fun. And serious RPers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like them fairly to say. I mean id like to say more but they all apply to me well.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: (It really depends on what mood i am in the day i play but il give it a try from scratch and mood at the moment)
As he sits quietly in his chair reading his book rain falls lightly on the Inns window. Eyes glued to the book not braking sight of it. Randomly sniffles from the cold he got out in Icecrown fighting the scourge, even Paladins can't cleanse that....(so on and so forth) :D

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Umm, no i believe i got everything straight from rules and policy. I look forward to playing with you all.