Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Skye's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I love roleplaying, I started out on the roleplay maps of Blizzards RTS-style game, Starcraft. After a while I moved on to Warcraft, and then I found WoW.
I've been roleplaying on RTS games for roughly three or four years, And I've never gotten sick of it. I like serious roleplays with mature players that will keep the roleplaying going and not screw it up, I also enjoy having variety while I roleplay so I can have a choice of what my character and others can do.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Florida, USA. I speak only english, and only know three or four words of spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
After hearing about WoW, I thought about it for a few months and finally tried it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
After playing on Blizzards roleplay servers, I was looking for something a lot better. Something with mature players, and serious roleplaying. I'm not very big on PvP though I will do it every once and a while for fun, I enjoy roleplaying more than anything.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy almost any kind of RP as long as its serious and mature. I don't mind large groups but I prefer small ones. My idea of a good RP would be friends traveling and meeting new people, helping others, collecting loot, and resting at the end of the day in a tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Blood Elves, because of everything they are. I like their lore, their buildings, their everything. My favorite class would have to be Hunter, I enjoy working with pets and having a companion to help me when I need him.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Mature, serious players that will keep a good roleplay going and not be rude, insulting or mean to other players to make the fun stop.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. I have had so much drama in my internet life I'm ready to get away from it. I have plenty of stories I could share about all the drama thats happened to me and my friends.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The chapel was quiet and empty as Kalim gathered his books. He walked outside into the night and down the road back to home. About halfway home, he heard the sound of leaves being crushed in the woods around him, he stopped and waited for the sound to stop. But it didn't, the sound became louder and louder as he waited. Suddenly, the crunching sound stopped and two yellow eyes peered out from the darkness at him. Kalim jumped, startled at from this, unsure of what the creature was he kept walking and hoped he hadn't disturbed it. After a few minutes a ghoul jumped out into the road in front of him, the same yellow eyes piercing into him. Kalim drew his mace and dropped his books, prepared to defend himself from the disgusting scourge.
The ghoul charged at him, clawing at him with its bony hands. Kalim's robes ripped, and soon blood stained the white cloth. Angry, Kalim raised his mace and came down on the ghouls head, bashing it in crushing one of the ghouls eyes. Kalim repeatedly hit the ghoul with his mace, until it backed up and ran into the woods again. Thinking he scared it off, Kalim picked his up books and began walking again, this time at a faster pace. Kalim felt he was being watched, and kept his mace ready. The ghoul jumped out from behind and knocked him to the ground, slashing his back repeatedly with its sharp, bony fingers. Kalim screamed in pain, rolling over to knock the gruesome creature off his back, began punching the ghoul until it no longer attempted to hurt him. Rain began to fall as Kalim gathered his things once more, bleeding horribly, ran to an inn to find a Physician. As he stepped into the Inn, he was soaked, his robes almost completely red and tore apart, walked in and fell down. The innkeeper rushed to help him, as he knelt by the Kalim's side, he could see his spirit already leaving him. He went out into the rain, carrying Kalim's body to the graveyard, and gave him a proper burial. He was remembered for being the only man to survive a ghoul unarmored, and kill it with his bare fists.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, I think this site has great rules, and will be a nice place to RP on.
I can't wait to start.