Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Razzin's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

To start with my name is Josh Smith and I'm 18. I started playing wow shortly after BC came out and started rping a few months after that.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I'm from America. English is my primary language, but I also speak French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Shortly after BC came out a friend told me about world of warcraft and it was the first time I had heard about it. I did the trial and within a few days I went and got the real game. Then I started reading the books and spent more then enough time on wowwiki.

What made you seek our server over others?:

About all I do on wow now is RP and I started to get really tired of the server I was on. After moving from server to server, I decided to look for a private server. After searching the internet I found this one. :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I enjoy just about any rp, but to be honest I love fighting, action and danger. I try to avoid the big crowds. To many people make it harder for people to really add to the rp. (IMO)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I really like a lot of the races in wow and it is really hard to try and pick one as my favorite. I think lore based the undead would have to be my favorite. Now when it comes to classes it isn't nearly as hard. I've always loved warlocks and priests. I think I like priests the best just because they can be symbols of the light and at the same time use dark magic.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I'm really just looking for a good group of people to rp with. To avoid the drama and trouble that comes along with being on a real wow server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I didn't really have a problem with the rules. I think they make sense with this being a "RP" server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

(This part scares me to be honest. I've rped with others and been a part of story lines made by the players, but I've never been the one writing the story.)
(Linnal Shae is a blood elf mage)

Linnal walks down the hall slowly, her eyes watching the floor. Her heartbeat matched her steps, taking a deep breath she entered the doorway. Taking another slow step into the room she sighed, for the first time in a while she held her head up looking around. Her eyes resting on her sister, the one she was here to help. She took a few quick steps to her and kneeled down to make sure she wasn't wounded. Shinna eyes widened as she looked up, she spoke softly and clearly weak. “Linnal… I didn't mean to… I just couldn't let them kill him.” Linnal rolled her eyes as she looked over her for wounds. “So you thought you would get yourself locked up, both of you being killed will not help us.” Linnal stood up slowly and moved behind her eyeing the chains. “I'm going to let you go and you're going to run.” Linnal took a deep breath before thrusting her hand at the chains, a sudden surge of arcane energy forces its way down her arm, rippling her cloths like the wind, as arcane daggers shot at the chains. Shinna falls down instantly as the chains break, “Linnal… Than-“ She falls silent as Linnal holds her hand up. Linnal glares down at her before taking a few steps closer to the door, she glances over her shoulder. “Don't say it. Just get out before the guards come to check on you.” She turned back around and walked swiftly out of the room.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

As I said before, I'm not the person writing the story most the time so... Don't judge me to harshly based on that.