Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Radiance of the Relentless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I will go by the name Radiance, and contrary to the Feminine-Based Name, I -AM- male. Interesting way to start off, eh? But about me...
I am a dedicated Roleplayer always finding the hard end of the stick. There truly is little areas where one can properly Roleplay, now-a-days.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The United States of America, English [American Defacement-Based, of course.]

How did you get into Warcraft?:
By purchasing each game, perhaps? The mere story was enough to steal me into the series. If only Blizzard didn't butcher the lore...

What made you seek our server over others?:
-Glances at Kitty- ...Personal reasons? XD
But no, really. I was directed by a close friend.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
eRP. No, I'm kidding. Casual adventuring. Casual Fighting (Well, wait. Perhaps that can't be all-to-causal...)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human. -Looks at self- Uh... It's so... DIFFERENT! /sarcasm.
The most in-depth lore, In my opinion.

What are your expectations of this server?:
The No-'l33t' discrimination. Finally. Discrimination that is right and acceptable...!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Pretty much keeping the idiots out. If I wanted idiots, I'd stay on retail.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
...Tell you... a story? Alright children... Storytime...

The man walked; his insecurity overflowing in abundances and seeping through his pores in the form of sweat. This was not in his element. He glanced around at the once magnificent city of Strom… now a breeding ground for despair and corpses. The human forces seemed unmotivated; the retaking of the city obviously much more difficult then expected. The bodies of proud warriors, of both sides, lay strewn around; toys that their owners refused to clean up… perhaps due to the endless amount, or perhaps there was no room left to bury…
One in particular caught his eye, a mere boy, clad in shoddy armor and a worn shield. His brow soaked in his own emulsion of blood, tears and sweat… No more than fifteen, no less than twelve. What right was there for this son to die by the monstrosities deeper within the city…? What justice was there? What purpose…?
Advier walked on. He always did. A mere priest, far, FAR from his comfort zone, he traveled countless months to aid, in any way he could, the forces of the Alliance. He wished to see the city restored. This is where the Human legacy was birthed… and by the looks of it, it was also a demonstration of its inevitable death.
…Or at least a short-lived demonstration.
Advier began to notice the way the masons worked; furious to restore glory to a city far past it's prime. He had no doubt, if he lived long enough, that mason would re-establish the prime architecture of Strom.
Not all was lost.
So he thought as we walked around the Human-Occupied side of Stromguarde. The slow and daunting task of the repair was far off, indeed… But left to these individuals, the city would indeed be restored…
Or so he hoped.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
...Uh...No?