Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Jasdero's Introduction. see what you think! :]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I as a player loves to play the horde. specifically the Undead :). i like to RP with some common intrest such as traveling to area to area, or just to RP with a small amount of people. Usually im in a good mood- i try to get on whenever possible- though my father makes us get on usually around 4:30
or 6:00 (but i sneak on when he's at work heh heh :mrgreen:) And im always willing to go with the flow`if ya catch my drift? i'll go with just about any RP (not tavern though eck :p)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:[/u]
I came from russia, but moved to america around the age of 5. my primary language is english- i don't know much russian so no need to worry about me speak unclearly. if can't already tell i speak it fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
How i got into warcraft was when the year it came out (about 1 month sense the game released) my friend showed me the game so i was like cool, i'll ask my dad to buy this, so i showed him he liked it so we got the game. now sense then i've been playing retail for like 3 years and Private-Servers sense 07.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well i was googling ''wow 3.1.x RP servers'' and on the top of the list i saw a link to this site, and i became intrested after reading the rules it seemed to be a heavily regulated type of server, i like that- not those kinds where people are like ''zomg im teh guy whoz like god and cant dieee''

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The type of RP i enjoy are generally anything i DISLIKE tavern--to boring nothign happening i also like those where you travel, and sometimes with big groups (like PvP type) and small ones with about 5-7 people (also 2 that can be really good if your good friends with the guy and you two know your stuff)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My Favourite Race is Undead. Why? because i just love their history based off of the 'lore' and plus im just a METALHEAD :D
My favourite class is Rogue/Warlock (can't decide the winner) primarily the warlock majorly suits the undead theme. and they got some neat spells (exp from playing retail) and for rogue the reason why i like them is because i like the whole assassination-stealth-elemination type of theme, plus the masks look cool on my character model (exp from retail as well :D )

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hoping that there are some decent nice people (easy to make some friends) and those who arent nublets when it comes to like choosing a 'role' plus an easy way to pick out armor.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Not allowing sexual erotic RP, its gross cyber sex where your 'partner' for all you know could be some weird GUY from another country.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(im no noevlest but i'll try something about my rogue :p) (also i dont exactly get the meaning write a story so i wrote something based off my rogue..enjoy i guess this is my frist time lol)
heart pounding racing towards the exit gate, zarnek was lost...he was lost in thought as the pursuing targets came closer..closer he could almost feel their blades in his back. he began to run again, but instead of making an all out exit, tried to loose his foes; he ran to the left down a ramp towards the area of water. he didnt have time to lose his leather armour, instead he went head first diving into the liquid. with his essence of undeath, he knew his breath would last longer before the living targets could. he sawn deep under..the enemy following but farther behind him than before. zarnek then swam towards the first piller from the bridge above. as he approched its backside-whereas the enemy couldn't see him he dissovled into the watery abyss.. the humans stopped.. realizing they were low on air, swam up. then sense that was his signal to GO; he raced towards the far right of the mass of water. coming up just before he actually needed air, he climbed out and shimmied against the wall out of stormwind city. therefore into the forest he reappered into the light- but the dense forest. therefore just for a security measure he pulled out the artifact. but just as he was opeing the damp cloth, as savage beast lunged at him knocking the stone out of his hand forcing him to the ground, with a grunt Zarnek threw the beast off him, switched out his darkblade enchanted with some deadly poison he and his colleges made before his departcher. stabbing the thrashing she-wolf he ran a distance threw a small knife into her head. running over to the stone. unwrapped but still fine, picked it up,by the cloth no touching the stone, and held it in his hand. he wondered ''what would happen if i touched this stone..'' then reminiscing a brief moment from his overlord, ''remember Zarnek, DO NOT TOUCH the stone its self'' but insisting on touching his ever growing curiosity he layed a fleshless finger on the stone's surface..then without a moment to spare he felt his hand BURNING..catching his entire arm on fire...disolving his decaying flesh he burned up and died.. THE END :D

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
GM server? im confused and havent done much looking around. if so that would be really neat for some cool looking morphs (like a where-wolf type RP or being a kitteh-kat)
jasdero Wrote:GM server? im confused and havent done much looking around. if so that would be really neat for some cool looking morphs (like a where-wolf type RP or being a kitteh-kat)

You probably won't see much of that RP, it's generally frowned on. I'm not sure that Werewolves even exist in WoW lore. Of course, there is the possibility of "Druid-gone-feral-and-thinks-he/she-is-a-saber".

And for the other thing, eRP. It -is- allowed, but if you're eRPing in public or asking people publicly for it you can face a ban.
You might want to work on capitalization at the beginning of sentences. You had about half of it capitalized.

You also confused sense for since a lot.

I think you might want to work on your accented typing. As you said your family is from Russia and it shows in your writing. It's just a bit choppy, but it's not bad.

Just a few friendly tips.
rejection? lol