Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm Stefan, twelve years old. My typing skills are not that great, but my English is good enough to role-play. I have been playing more games than World of Warcraft, including Guild Wars, SA:MP and several others. I believe that I am not that good at making friends because I'm a bit silent, but when I make one, it's a good friend.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm living in the Netherlands. Dutch is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother, Rubykuby, showed me this game, I found that it looks quite interesting.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, that's quite easy, my brother is playing here, that's why.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love tense role play, something can happen anytime. I dislike role play where people make too much jokes, they're one-sided.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Tauren and the Troll are my favorite races, they're just cool and unique.
Druid is my favorite class, the forms they have are really nice, as well as the ability of being a hybrid class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Having fun and having various big role play adventures.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All rules should be there and I love all of them, seeing they're all common sense, but the real that appeals most to me is the “Respect” rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ros, the jungle troll, finds that his tusks are getting too big. He decides to take a knife and to polish the tusks. He walks to a nearby mirror and puts the knife to his tusk. He starts polishing, he suddenly makes a mistake and cuts his tusk off, he starts weeping. Ros tries to polish the remains of the cut off tusks to make it atleast look like a tiny tusk, he succeeds. Now, he must cut off his other tusk as well. He puts the knife to his tusk and attempts to cut it off, but the tusk won't break. “Whuaaaa'?!?” He pushes the knife tighter to the tusk, without any effect. He looks around for another object he might use, he picks a sword from the corner and puts it to the tusk, pushing tightly, without any effect. He then raises the sword and swing it to his tusks, which finally breaks off. He takes the knife again and starts polishing the second tusk.

A few moments later, he suddenly feels a penetrating pain from his tusks, he starts weeping again. He walks to the village's shaman and asks him for help. The shaman does several rituals and spells to remove the pain, but none has worked. Ros softly pets his tusks, turning around and going home.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There's nothing that I want to add, apart from that I really like to join.