Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction: Altheon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've played Warcraft for years, and quite some other games. I've had my fair share of Multiplayer experience, and have recently begun with rp-ing

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Holland.. So my primary language is Dutch

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother started playing it, and I kind of liked it.. so I started playing to and I got quite addicted to it. Now my brother is playing WoW, and I would like to try rp-ing here.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My brother (Arrillion) plays here aswell.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Casual rp, hanging around with bars.. nothing to fancy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Gnome: small, eccentric and very fun to play. Tinkering is lovely, and makes for a good rp too.
I like the hunter the most, mainly because of pets.. which really adds something to both the game, and RP

What are your expectations of this server?:
Having fun, learning how to rp properly, previous rp's weren't good teachers with all the godmoding and stuff.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding.I totally hate Godmoders.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Evening was falling over the Sands of Kalimdor when Khelden and Twaddle set up camp. It had been a long day of travelling through the rough sands in search for a tribe of Quilboars that wasn't hostile to them. Twaddle thought is was fruitless, but Khelden remained adamant, he was anxious to learn about their shamanistic ways. Khelden was always interested in foreign magic's, which was the reason why they travelled from their home in Gnomeregan to the distant lands of Kalimdor. Twaddle joined him on his epic adventure to learn magic. Khelden was a great magi, perhaps one of gnome's best, and Twaddle thought it was a privilege to learn from him, Even tough he had to follow him to the ends of the world carrying his sizeable pile books. “Here we will set up camp” said Khelden, suddenly bags started to unpack and tents started set up all by themselves. Soon various wares, from sleeping bags to tables were floating around, all done by Khelden's magic. Twaddle always thought of him being lazy, doing everything with magic. But then again, Khelden was really old, and why would a talented mage do things with his hands while he could let magic do the work for him?

“Today” said Khelden while seating himself unto some miniature chair. “I will teach you something that will help you carrying my books.” Twaddle was excited, he would be one step closer to become a magi like Khelden. “Levitation!” Told Khelden. Khelden raised his hands and said “Levitato”, And the pile of books started floating. Normally Khelden would let something levitate without saying something or moving his arms. “Now you may try, concentrate on the mana around you, imagine the books floating and say levitato.” Said Khelden. “Oh, wait…you may try it on that rock, just in case something goes wrong.”
Twaddle raised his arms in the same manner as Khelden, concentrated on the rock and said ”Levitato!”. The rock started moving, and began rising from the ground. Suddenly Twaddle realised the weight of what he was lifting… what magic. Then the rock started rocking and fell on the ground. “No..No..don't think of the rock being heavy, think of it being light. Now try again.” Said Khelden. And Twaddle tried again, this time he imagined the rock as being as light as a feather. Then rock started floating again, steadily this time. “Now point your finger to were you want the rock to float to, but don't move your hand to fast and keep it stretched.” Said Khelden, and Twaddle did as told. He moved his arm to the right and the rock floated to the right. “Good good, you are a good student you know?” Told Khelden, a smile could be seen from under his beard. “One day, I will be a teacher” Said Twaddle. “One day” Told Khelden, “But you still have a long way to go young one.”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I'm the brother of Arrillion, so we have the same IP Addres