Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Eothain introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing wow now and then and find rp most fun so i found this website and it seems serious maybe abit to serious for me but i hope you let me try it :P. I like that it's free and only RP because on Blizzards servers RP the players are not so much focus on RP maybe only 5% :P.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from sweden and live in sweden but i speak just as good english as swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend long time ago convienced me to try it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I like wow but im tired of paying for it and lack of serious RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all sorts.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Priest. I like to be a Wise priest who heal others and is a servant of the light. Like gandalf. Help others and bring the light and peace to the world.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I never have expectations i just live for the moment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
they seem great tough abit hard on the rp front for me as a new RP i will absolutely do my best to follow all of them and i will adapt to all history but in the beginning i will play someone who has a bad memory of all the past in azeroth okay? :D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was a wise man named Eothain that was a servant of light. One day in Elwynn forest he was walking his normal walk with his walking stick and he heared a voice screaming out it the woods away from the road. Wolves were roaming and attacking a Man in a blue robe. It was a young mage tired and out of mana! The mage made a last call: help me.. please.. then he fell down and wolves started scratching him! Then Eothain ran forth and made a holynova and scared the wolves away. The mage was dead and Eothain used his unbelivable force and ressurected him with the holy light of love.

They became great friends immideatly... but then hordes came..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Let the great peace bringer in the server!