Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Katelle's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I as a player: am very kind, i sometimes find myself tailoring a number of items and wrapping them up into boxes just to give them out to people i see. Ive always enjoyed Rp because Real life isn't as entertaining,not that i loose grip on reality of course. and i like to express myself in ways i couldn't normally in the real world. Ive always been attracted to playing Orcs and trolls mostly, because moongaurd, the server from which i hale, has few of them, which makes them more enjoyable to play!

What country do you come from? What is your primary

I'm from the United states, and my Primary langauge is English, and i can also speak a little french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

firstly, my friend had introduced me to it on another MMORPG, she was switching to it and wanted me to switch to it also, i watched some videos about WoW on youtube and found it very interesting. Ive never roleplayed at the time and wanted to try it out, so i went and bought world of warcraft and enjoy roleplaying on Moongaurd to this very day.

What made you seek our server over others?:

During my Roleplay on moongaurd i began to notice the increase of Immaturity in players, such as them pretending to be vampires and such, There was also alot of God modding during emote based battles. By the time of Burning crusade almost every player on the horde side of moongaurd converted to blood elves, which lead to little variety.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I've always Loved the whole alliance versus horde roleplay. But i'm diverse and i also like regular tavern based roleplay. The roleplay i really don't like is when someone starts a fight and you have to battle them or something like that, that seems to happen alot in the taverns on moongaurd.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite Class would have to be the Druid, they have such rich lore, as in they dwell in the emerald dream and they are bound to nature, it's just so facinating, in terms of battleing Druids are very diverse, they can Dps by casting with the balance spec, They can tank and dps with the feral spec, and heal very well with the Restoration spec.
My favorite race would be the Undead, as they were once citizens of Lordaeron, but they fell victim to the plague and bound slave to the lich kings will, but they broke free, and now under the leadership of the former high elf, Sylvannas windrunner they will fight for revenge in the name of the forsaken. They are a Unique and Driven race.

What are your expectations of this server?:

i have good expectations of this server, i hope and trust this server not to have any immature god mods running a muck everywhere, and lastly i hope to find some good Roleplay experiences in this highly revered server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Most Definetly the types of rp section, where it states, every type of Rp is allowed as long as everyone who participates is comfortable with it, thank you, i can recall the numerous occasions where i was dragged into a rp i didn't want to do.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Katelle, a Cyan haired Hunter of 80 seasons, was perched on a jagged peak of Nagrand,The Draenei had on a good Attire of black spiked mail armor. she pulled her backpack close, retreiving a jeweled orb of unique properties called the orb of deception. she stared into it a moment, nothing seemed off, until the draenei was magically transformed into a feirce looking blood elf, a useful disguise she had picked up from her travels in the ruins of Dire Maul.
an explosion roared from behind her, a Battle was taking place in halaa, she had no choice but to flee with her noble lynx, Fiora. A fleet of blood elf paladins flew by her on wyverns, they stopped, turning back at her a moment, each second the draenei's heart pounded fiercly against her ribcage, they proceeded on towards Blades edge. she sighed in relief and continued her way to Shattrath.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

Yes! if i'm accepted, i look forward to Roleplaying with you all.

(so yeah...any gm's feel free to approve or deny )