Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DeathToElves, Riliey, Tom - Hai!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hey there. My name is Tom, I'm not too sure of nicknames, usually just what my characters name is. I'm 15, I'll be 16 at Febuary. I'm a fairly active gamer, who loves a variety of games, or I like to think so, I'll go play almost anything, from Warcraft, to Left4dead to Star Wars KotoR. Although I do try to put roleplay first, I do sometimes have other real life things that may get in the way slightly. I'm not too great academic wise, however, I try my best when roleplaying something I actually enjoy, I won't lie and say I'm always top-notch, my emotes get smaller, and less detailed with my concentration or boredem. I love music, my music, I'm very versatile when it comes to music, I like practically everything, Hip-Hop, Heavy Metal, Death Metal, even some classical, I'll give anything a try. I'm not very religious, I'm still unsure. But I am proud to say, that I am a fairly heavy roleplayer, and will almost always take things seriously.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Britain, I'm half english, half welsh, English is my primary langage.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Several years ago, when I was 9, my brother came home one day, talking about this amazing game he'd played, called "Warcraft III" I listened to him talking about how amazing he thought it was, and one day, he bought it, and I got a chance to play it, I instantly fell in love with it, and bought it myself, I quickly bought a copy for myself. I started playing online, I kept seeing this "DoBRP" games, which I didn't understand at the time, eventually I got a chance to play on it, and I learnt about it, and roleplay, I was suprised, I never realised a community like this was out here. So I got into roleplay, quickly I met a player called "Nerzhule" who I am still great friends to with this day. After the Burning Crusade, Nerzhule invited me to play, I got a free game trial, and I realised how BIG the roleplaying community was on the server I was on, I almost instantly got a proper account and started roleplaying.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Some guy from my other server was acting pretty immature, and trying to flame me, and got even worse when I told him I didn't want a Q.Q war. So my friend, Ace told me about this, and said it had some serious roleplay, which I'd like, I don't like all the power-gaming that goes on around my server, there are a lot of good roleplayers, but theres just a small select few that ruin it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
There is a lot of different types of roleplay I enjoy, I enjoy a good roleplay fight, of course, so long as there's no powergaming, and we can both take hits without Q.Qing. But I also enjoy calm, normal roleplay, like in a tavern or something. Then again, I also enjoy doing some dark roleplay, and I also like roleplaying as a pair, two, inseperable people, it's nice. Heh, so I kind of like a lot of different types.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race? That's a hard one, but it's probably Draenei for females, Blood Elf for Males. Draenei are just so elergant and tall, they can seem scary, and yet they can seem helpless, just on their hairstyle and clothes alone, plus, I've always loved the horns, I just think they look awesome, heh. Blood Elves, well, the same with these really, they could be really elegant and tall, but at the same time, due to the fact they've had a dark past, they could be dark and evil at the same time, I guess I like having the choice to do what I like within the race. My favourite class is probably Death Knight or Priest, with Death Knight's, you can either go magical and stay back, which is fun, or you can go charging in with your runeblade, smashing at everything in your path, no need for shields, always fun. With Priests, I like the idea of being able to do some minor mind magics, along with a mixture of light and dark. Although, the only bad thing, is you tend to notice people not allowing anything to do with their mind, power-gaming out of it a lot of the time, for example, "My Goggles have anti-magic abilities and have a camera-recorder inside it, I'm going to show it to the guard's!" That really happened, lol.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have high expectations and hopes for this server, I've only heard good things about it, that it's a serious roleplaying community, I really do hope it's as good as people say.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The language barriers, I was sick to the teeth of everybody on my old server diving at everyone who claimed be a girl and screaming about rape at them, it's just like..What the hell? She's a girl, get over it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A terrible night, the remains of a ruined apocalypse everywhere, lightning slamming through the air, and near the rubble, on her knee's, sobbing into her palms; a youthful Draenei female, with long hair, dancing near her lower back, her long robe, having rips and tears in it, she seems to be ignoring the dried blood across her as she sobs. She doesn't notice the dark Night Elf, with mould-like green hair stepping towards her. She would seem pretty, if not for the ripped stitchings through her lips, dripping, crimson liquid from her lips, where they were torn, and many scars, scattered across her once beautiful face. As she stops infront of the grief-strucken Draenei, she bears a toothy grin, her teeth, red with blood, she speaks, in a hoarse voice; "Well, well, well. Riliey Dellin. Come along, dear, it's time to come back; The Lich King wishes you to rejoin him." The female Draenei; seeming to be known as "Riliey" let's her palms run down her face, and slide off of them, it is suddenly so clear, her eyes burning brightly, too brightly, her skin too pale, a Death Knight! Riliey nods very slightly, knowing what would become of her if she fought, especially in her current state, she let's out a small whimper of pain, as she tries to get up, holding her ankle, she looks up helplessly at the Elf. The Elf gives her a very annoyed, stern look, grabbing her by the robe around the neck, and litteratly just dragging her, suddenly her polite looks all gone. Riliey sobs as she's dragged off, to become a puppet of the Lich King, once more. . .

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing, just thank you for reading this.
Welcome to the server!
Thank you!*Dances on the spot*
Hopefully you shall spare us Forsaken?