Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I'm leaving!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently you're not allowed to speak your mind on these forums so I'm leaving. I seemed to have been banned for 3 days for use of vulgar language (NEVER USED), and claim to be immature. To me immaturity is being self-minded and having no care as to what the people think, which is ridiculous since without the players, this server would be empty. I've been treated disrespectfully by GMs as well as the rest of the community. I enjoyed the server for a while, but never will again. First of all, I shouldn't have to ask about RPing 50 times in 2 days ON AN RP SERVER! Ever since the update many left and I don't doubt them for why. Sure, I've met some who were friendly but I'm not going to waste my time. And you GMs are always complaining about being busy... DON'T ASK TO BE A GM IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!! I've hosted many games and have had to deal with the annoying-ness of reality. If I wanted to sit around talking on chat all day because no one wants to do anything, I'd play retail WoW where there are at least people to play with and things to do. So anyway, as a heads up to everyone, don't bother considering Free Speech because it doesn't exist on here.

And I know you'll all probably lock or delete this because you don't want the rest of the forum to notice your flaws, but I honestly don't care, because it only proves you don't allow expression of opinion and Free Speech.
Good ridence
man, it sucks to not know who's char a forum account correlates with. who's who?! how am I supposed to know if a good friend is leaving, or something? I mean, who's this steve guy.. Krovak? Satarel? qq
Quote:Raab wrote:
man, it sucks to not know who's char a forum account correlates with. who's who?! how am I supposed to know if a good friend is leaving, or something? I mean, who's this steve guy.. Krovak? Satarel? qq

I believe he's known as Sairon in-game.
What lies he tells.

There was no claim of vulgar language. You were suspended for extreme disrespect (particularly to GMs), immaturity, and GM Abuse. I'm looking at an exact copy of the email you received.

Also, before you go shouting "FREE SPEECH, FREE SPEECH!", keep in mind that Freedom of Speech doesn't apply in any privately-owned establishment or online forum.

Thread locked.