Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction of little old me ( Vazekiel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

Well I'm a guy that will be 18 at the end of July, but thats not important. What is on the otherhand is that i enjoy most forms of RP i have encountered and tried, have yet to try LARP.
I have other hobbys than rp and gaming on my computer but since i live remotely, in the middle of a f*****g forest with bad communications travelwise it's not easy to do them that often. but i always try to keep an open mind and respect others, though its hard to respect idiots that can't understand that they are in the wrong place et alone keep a civilized conversation with them.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I am born and live in Sweden. So I primarly communicate in swedish, even ythough I have been forced to resort to english quite often to express myself at the dinnertable, and i can use English, which I feel far more comfortable with using

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My first Warcraft experience was with the 3 game in the series after my brother and i had bashed eachother in Starcraft and he had said "lets do it in a fantasy setting" and and then came wow which i was very reluctant to start playing, but after my brother anded me the game like he has done with many other games and said "try it" and the rest is history.

What made you seek our server over others?:

A friend of mine told me of your high standards in the acual RP, so I decided to seek it out since the retail RP is almost as dead as an old man on life-support

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I think I like most types of RP-ing, though groups more than 4 is alittle hard for me to take in everything and react accordingly

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite class is a tie between Paladin, Warrior and DK because i like heavy armored knight like wannabes with 2-handers, preferably swords.
I cant say i have a favorite race since i like all of them, Draenei escluded hate those bastards, because i think they all have their upps and downs so to say. Im more interested in character concepts connection between the race and class, like this exsample: a forsaken paladin that even though they died they seek redemption and consider the path of the paladin their path to salvation, though i can nuderstand the lore mechanics that goes against the idea.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I have some high expectations on the server but as i have those i try to prepare myself so i can meet the servers expectaions of me

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
none of the rules appeal to me more than how the rules seem to mesh together, from what i have learned from posts and other player feedback, as that is a more important part of the rules and regulations in my oppinion

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The dust in the air began to settle in the aftermath of the battle and i wondered if i was truly alive or a lingering ghost on the battlefield. All i knew was that I could see almost nothing even if it gradually became slightly better as the minutes passed while I could hear the wails and moans of the the wounded Soldiers. I could also smell the stench of decaying corpses it was so horrible i wanted to scream in anguish despite not feeling any physical pain. Then I noticed that the smoke and dust had cleared from the field leaving a a picture of dispair as paramedics and others rushed to their wounded but there wa so many that where so badly injured and officers removing dog-tags from the many dead that outnumbered the amount of wounded. Then for the first time i felt a hand on my shoulder turning me around to see that it belonged to my squad sergeant barking orders in my face but i couldn't hear them louder then as if they came from affar. But i didn't care as i silently cursed and thought those lucky bastards while they got to Heaven i must remain in Hell. For surely this was Hell, right?
THE END

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
nothing really but feel free to kick me if you find my grammar lacking or symmetrical skills in posts :wink:
Symmmetrical skill in post?
What?

Heh, welcome to the server!