Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Newbie here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I have never played WoW before so I'm not sure what I'm like as a player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the U.S.A. (Iowa) and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was a lot younger (I am 15 now I think I was 6 or something then) I saw my dad play Warcraft (the original) and I was hooked with that then Starcraft and Warcraft II... I have never played Warcraft III though... :/

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted something that wasn't just "Here is an instant level cap! Not enough? Here's the best weapon in the game! Look at that you still have 100585 gold 99 silver and 99 copper left! Now how about you go vote so you can get stuff that would be more worth it by getting it questing anyway!"

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I just like living in the moment... Hey whats going on Lila! Fine day *Dodge an arrow* Isn't it? Yeah, I can get that off the shelf for you... oh one second *Strangle a dragon* Here you go!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Alliance: Tied for Human and Draeni
Horde: Tied for Blood Elf and Undead
I have always wanted an Undead Warlock like in the cinematic for WoW...

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hopefully friendly and well-populated... Maybe someone that can help me because I get bored at the tutorial and I NEED some kind of storyline but I don't know where to go!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: 4. Maturity I think that would be very important because all the other servers I was on just could not be serious for one second... Arrrgghhh...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Can you tell me how to advance the storyline? I know there is one but I can't find it from the tutorial place...
Well, I may be wrong, but I think that you forgot to tell us a story. ^^

MoonlightBlossom Wrote:Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: